Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. I like Top Gear, and the ol lady likes a lot of British TV too. I don't think its that hard to follow. Some of the slang is different but really that's it.

Sent from my ZX-X15 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Top Gear is fine...but...have you tried reading and interpreting all that slang in the UK pickup thread...:eek:

3. How clearly should a nation of people consuming spotted dick in public speak?:lol:

4. :wave:  Morning super groovy stoners growers and weirdos .
    Nice potent Haze for wake and bake :)  :bongin:

Top Gear fooking sucks and so does the US version I've seen. They spend so long trying to be funny (but aren't) or setting up stupid challenges and half the shit they do for a laugh is fake.

There are car shows on youtube that are much better.

:laughing:   Bad marketing, I've never seen anybody order it and I sure as hell don't eat things called dick :laughing:

5. #88606 Freedom, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    No one here has eaten 'spotted dick' since the 19th fucking century, we don't watch Benny Hill either or all have scurvy and rotting teef.  Just an FYI.

We do talk funny though :D

Awight mate, you 'avin' a giraffe govnur? The fuck you lookin at foo?!

^^ EXACTLY how ThunderFuck talks :p:bolt:

6. Good morning my fellow farmers!   :)

I brought Folgers and a bowl of cherry kush for morning meditation.  I hope everyone is doing fine! Outdoor flower season is in full swing. Take care you guys nice to see ya again.

OSS

Attached Files:

7. LOL

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :poke:  Shhhh

Or I'll tell them that you do eat Spotted Dick... and Cheesy Dick... and Crusty Dick :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :eek:  :eek: :eek:  :poke:  :laughing:  :hide:  :wub:  :bolt:  

9. #88610 Freedom, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Cheesy dick was bad but crusty dick?! :laughing: :cry: :laughing:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

That was below the belt man, Oim gonnae punch ye fucking lights out mate! :poke: :mad: :D :love:  

(You have to speak his language people)

Oh btw, you know that thing I asked you about?  Well what about the other thing?  You know, the thing we talked about...lol the additional thing.

You have no idea what the fuckadoodle I'm on about do you? :p

I never do :p  Did you get my email, did I email you :unsure:
    This is why we don't run things :bongin:

Yeah sorry was very below the belt but um erm I'm high :poke:  :wub:

11. Haha, yes, I got your email, I should just respond to that but as you say, we're not exactly all about the motivation and actions and getting stuff done and wotnot.

I should be ruler of all though, just sayin.  Things would be better man, things would be better.  VOTE FREEDOM.

I too also am I high.  It is good. :bongin:

12. Its gone pretty downhill in the last 5-6 years. But they're getting old, and running out of ideas. The US version is just starting to meld. I dont think it will ever be as popular as the UK version, but I think it will have a decent run, as long as the US sponsors and censors dont completely fuck it off.
    Online I like HRM Roadkill (GREAT show if you havent seen it yet), used to watch Davidsfarm, 1PugLife, Redneck Rickem, and BritishBloke back in the day.

13. Uk inbetweeners is a much better show. You learn many new words like bender.

14. :wave:

I sometimes watch very old episodes online, not many stupid fake stunts and I can finally afford some of the cars they reviewed in 1990 lol.
    I always say I wont watch it when it comes back on but they do get some nice cars. Shame they are a bunch of  nobs and think they are writing a comedy.

Typing /drive into youtube brings up some really cool stuff.

15. Happy ALOHA I have POWER day! :hello: :hello: :hello: :yay: :yay: :yay: :hello: :hello: :hello:
    Real power no gas needed :yay: :yay:

16. After Hurricane Sandy we were on generator power for 13 days. My old man has a big unit wired into the house, so when the power goes out, he flips a switch, and we've got power. Like the storm never happened.... Except for no cable/internet, and the $30 a day in gas we were burning through :O
    Glad you're back "on the grid" ;)

17. So even though this thread has slowed to a crawl.... Im going to shamelessly plug my sons website here, because, well, where else would I do it??
    Firstly, mom does all this stuff, I just sit back and come up with ways to make little man smile :)

So would anyone here be interested in a "Smoke out Challenge"??
    [Quote from mom]
    \n
    https://www.facebook.com/theadventuressuperjax

18. #88619 skyclad808, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Do you mean smoking pakalolo or smoking tires :confused_2: Good luck I hope he gets the chair he needs!

EDIT Got it...tires!

19. Yea - I copy pastad the wrong post lol