Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Cool. I usually air evap but recently added another Pyrex dish underneath, and an oven purge/heat enough to scrape er easy like

2. #88162 TheAnswer121, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    i was concerned if it got too hot i wouldn't be able to toke it in the spoon :confused_2: or it would just get overall fucked up

it's just about done now :bongin:

edit: not too shabby :D

just after a couple scrapes

Attached Files:

3. Happy 4/20 to you, lounge! Nice to see some familiar faces in here.. it's been a while :wave:

4. Hello fellow loungers.  It has been a good while since I've even been on  line.  Just felt like taking a break from the computer and internet. 

My grows go as normal.  Everything looks pretty good all the way through the veg and well into the flowering phase and then the ph starts to get all off pretty suddenly.  It seems that I just can't test it often enough to keep up on keeping it right.  I'm just lazy and if things look ok I just keep on as if it was going to stay ok.  I know it won't but I still don't check often enough and subsequently encounter problems I shouldn't.  Oh well!  I still get enough harvest that I don't run out and it is really good and stony.  That and only that really matters.

5. Well hello fellow coffee loungers.....haven't been posting or much here since my move but i will be more than pleased to show what i have going now ....4 white widows and 1 marhi-huana.....all were vegged for 6 weeks and were lst'd....they are now working toward week 4 of flower......enjoy:D

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Another day in the heat... :hide:
    [​IMG]

7. How much time a week do you spend tending to your plants? How many plants?

8. is that a dildo on the floor?

9. That's hard to say. I'm always doing something around my yard. I have a big yard for an urban area. 

My cannabis plants get something everyday. But, it's usually only moving them in and out of the grow room. 

10. going on week 5 looking much better and starting to swell up....:Dand boy do they smell nice

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. good stuff. 1 plant, 126 gram harvest over here :yay:

and some coffee with almond joy creamer :yummy:

Attached Files:

12. that is good stuff, very nice  :hello:  :yay:

13. #88173 TheAnswer121, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    morning growers :wave:

not much sleep last nite so coffee is very necessary.

finally done with the bag seeds.

i know they aren't popular, wanted to try them though, but i got 2 auto's going atm. placed them directly into my hydroton on Monday. My NYCD popped yesterday and taproot already growing quickly., and the Biodiesel Mass cracked this morning :yay:

14. Congratulations! Smoke long and prosper.

Sending good vibes your way with the autos.

15. kettles on loungers .  hope your all well.

I gotta question for you all . if growing in rockwool .run to waste, ionic bloom nutes week 3 flower. would "blackstap" be of any use to me ?

I see people advise against it for hydro , but thats because of the pumps getting clogged and failing. i dont have pumps and water by hand.

I dont believe i have a microherd to feed but thats not the angle im looking @ its the cal/mag etc im wanting but without buying more bottles.   

16. I wouldn't use it. But that's because of how sticky it is. It's best for organic dirt grows. The extra sugars do help the osmotic uptake of nutrients. But for hydro there are better ways to do this.
    I think, it's mostly used as a feed for the organics that live in the soil, and not so much for the plant directly. But I could be wrong, lol.

@MedCannabis101

17. If a girl is more than halfway into flower and starts producing lots of nanners is it acceptable to cut her down and harvest? Buds are a decent size.

18. if you're concerned about shim :laughing:  pollinating a crop, then yes.

if it's your only plant, remove nanners to minimize seeds then allow it to finish

19. Shim? She isn't my only plant. My last harvest sane seed batch produced a fuck ton of seeds

20. Shame, But I'd bag it and pull it. Maybe get some hash out of it. Nothing wrong with some hash ;)

@MedCannabis101