Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. #88142 Old School Smoker, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Good Friday morning to ya my fellow farmers! :)

Just finished off a few salad bowls off Deadhead OG and Brainfreeze indica.  Wake and bake is so much fun. A nice hot cup of Yuban coffee and an indica salad. Too bad I missed the sunrise.

I am getting a late start on my grow because it's still kinda early spring and all the outdoor growers buy up all the clones this time of year. I think about you guys (the regs on this forum) all the time. I hope your plants are healthy.

OSS

2. Aloha :hello:
    Saw some folks i know and :love: in the past 10 pages
    Hope everyone is AMAZING
    Miss you all! :love: :hello:
    Aloha

3. #88144 IgnorantFool, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014

Stranger-danger... :eek: :bolt:

:poke:

Hi girl... :wave:...hope you're well... :)

4. Evening all, bottled water and good home grown... Ahhh

5. Fell asleep on top odd the covers with the window open. It gets cold at night, still.
    Time for an early wake and bake

@MedCannabis101

6. we had a low of 28 last night. woke up to a nice frost this morning.

7. been contemplating trying out an organic grow. wouldn't be till next year when we're (hopefully) in a legal state, but it's definitely on the agenda

8. Good Morning... 35 in The Heartland. Lowes in the 40's next week. Come on already, I've got work to do, and girls to get going.

Morning y'all. 

9. Fuckin quote issues since the city changed so i have to reply to you like snail mail :devious: ...
    TO IG.... :smoking:
    Yeah Im good hope the same for you and the boy:) :love:
    Growing season brought me back. I cut a HUGE tom open and thought of the place :wave:  unoit :wub:

P.S. ... Congrats on the MOD shirt Im surprised it took so long :poke: seeing as  you live here :laughing:

10. Salad bowls and coffee. Sounds supreme friend.

What's your issue with quotes?

Myself and the little one are doing well...I still work way to much, but that's nothing new...the little guy is getting HUGE, well tall anyways...at this rate he's gonna be taller than his mom within the next year...:laughing:

I don't live here anymore...sadly I seem to have less and less time for GC these days...still get on here most days for a bit, but I don't think I'm gonna ever get back up to my regular 100+ post days...such is life I guess...*sigh*

12. Look at this...:cool:

C99

$80 for 10 regs...not too bad...

She's getting harder and harder to find...especially from breeders that I actually trust...

Might order some, just for future use...start an AW like collections...:laughing:

13. Heelllllloooo

Hellllooo

Is there anybody out there?

Lounge what happened?

I'm not even in here to have you all avoid talking to me!

Happy 420 stoners! :wave:

14. #88155 TheAnswer121, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    has slowed down a bit :confused_2:

got me some coffee this beautiful 420 morning.

got some qwiso working for later and some bud i'm about to go pick up.

got 2 weeks left on my lady. she's starting the swelling stage. can't wait to pop these new beans later today
    IMG_2698.JPG

Happy 420 loungers :bongin: :bongin:

We're afraid you might be lurking...:p

I've been stupid busy lately...fuck work...

Seems the only time I get to spend on GC these days is spent working, not talking...

Here's hoping I get more GC time soon...miss this place...

16. #modlife

Don't get burned out! Still gotta have fun with it. If that stops then it's time to take a look at things again.

But yeah kinda in the job description.. :poke:

Worked today too, off now though :ey: starting the 420 sesh with a vapo bong bowl of some chocolope, then getting into some qwiso hash dabs through the rig :cool: :smoking:

17. got me some qwiso evaporating as well. just a bit of fresh trim and some popcorn nugs.

should be good in a bit. just in time for a night cap :hippie:

Attached Files:

18. You evaping with heat? Do you oven purge? What's your process? Haha sorry

I was gonna do a run tn but I still had plenty left :smoking: maybe tmrw

19. no purge, or heat. just air evaporate and scrape. i got a nice little tutorial (that works for me) in my sig ;)