Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. #86041 Grow2dab., Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    Bacardi, Hoegaarden and unknown strain here. One unit of each has pretty much floored me haha.

2. Good morning fellow loungers and growers.  Going to be a cool one again today, around 50.  At least is should be sunny.  I hope it doesn't get very windy!

My dog got a deep cut on her chest late yesterday and I need to take her to a vet and get her sewn up.  Its a nice clean cut right where her foreleg meets her chest and goes down between the muscles.  It wasn't bleeding and didn't go into the muscle so I didn't consider it a serious enough wound to be an emergency so I waited to take her in and get it taken care of at hundreds of dollars extra to sooth my hysteria.  But it does need to be sewn up and I don't want to fight her to let me do it.  I can't knock her out or I would.  I've sewn up dozens of wounds that were worse than this one over the years I was a cockfighter but this one I'll take to a professional.

You all have a nice day!

3. Good morning my fellow farmers!  :)

OP has a vet emergency so I will be making coffee. I bought dunkin donuts home roast classic. I hope you all enjoy. Anyway, I hope that OP dog is ok.
      Hi Yoda! Good to see you back.

Any cardinal fans? Do NOT say hello to me unless the Dodgers win. LOL

Now then, A joint of sour D, my coffee and my morning sunrise meditation. Have a good day everyone!  :)

OSS

4. #86044 TheAnswer121, Oct 18, 2013
    morning folks :wave: got bored so threw some more beans in. can't help it when they are bag seeds, at least it gives me something to do. already popped and 1 is on first set of leaves. no complications this time around :laughing:

coffee is done brewing :yummy:

5. Yay for dunkins!!!!

Op man my dog is my kid. I'd for sure be freaking out too

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY FRYday Loungers [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I've got 3, count them 3, out of 3....(drum roll if you please).... SEXY females :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

MAKE it a GREAT day
    [​IMG]

7. Good morning growers! I took me about 2 weeks to catch up on this thread now that I have the app back ;)
    Gotta question for you all, I've been growing for quite a while and I have really bad allergies (hayfever, dust, pollen, animal dander, etc) but the herb has never really bothered me. This year though, omg it's bad. Been bringing in the outdoor crop and my allergies have been off the charts! I've been doubling up on reactine and Claritin nasal spray but trimming is a nightmare this year. Does it bother anyone else? Any tips?

Sent from my NSA recording device.

8. :eek: not the NSA[​IMG]first thing that comes to mind

9. Good Morning Growers... :wave:

:hello:  Today is my Birthday.. :hello:

10. Happy b day, like the new avi.

Just noticed the member title banner thing too, nice.

11. Happy Bday :bongin:  :bongin:

guess that makes it my UNbirthday :hippie:

Attached Files:

12. #86052 }-MaDCoW-{, Oct 18, 2013
    [quote name="TheAnswer121" post="18845857" timestamp="1382105638"]:eek: not the NSA[​IMG]first thing that comes to mind[/quote]Will that still be effective after I cut a hole for smoking? And then I have to drink my rum through a straw....;)Sent from my NSA recording device.

13. it'd be more effective than not having one at all :smoke:

Thanks Private Stalk!  Molly, my dog, is not particularly valuable being an unregistered Chesapeake Bay Retriever but she extremely precious to me.  She is the closest thing to a kid I have, she and her son Brutus.  She'll be ok!  She is at the vet now and I'll  pick her up this afternoon.

15. Ya, I get congested when I break up a bud.  And trimming the outdoor grown makes me sneeze and wheeze and get really congested too.  Lots worse than the indoor grown.  But its worth it!

16. Here's wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns!

And how many does this make?

17. was waiting for someone else to ask :laughing:

18. Yeah it's weird, when I do the indoor it doesn't bother me at all but the outdoor....

Sent from my NSA recording device.

Happy B day dude...
    Heres to another year gone by :smoke:....:hello:

20. Happy Friday stoners :wave:

Happy Birthday Benderbob :metal: