Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. hi guys, puff puff pass
    do you serve tea here?

i gotta huge white cat that i got at a year old.he used to go off and terrorise the local countryside and out in the sticks here he went for miles until the complaints of food
    pilfering and beaten moggies started mounting up.
    now 5 years since the operation i think hes nearly forgiven me

2. tea is being served, what is your pleasure sir??? let me pass this spliff to you while i talk about my dog. well, i used to have a dog, he was a bull mastiff, and i had to give him up. i only had him for a little less than a year, and i expected him to be a lifelong partner, but it didnt work out. im not much of a cat person, in fact i cant stand them, or lap dogs. maybe its i just dont understand a cats personality. and i dont believe they hold loyalty to the owners. cats can be vindictive, i havent come across a vindictive dog lol, but i have come across a cat who shit in my jordans :mad: thats another story....anyways, i do want another dog, i like working with them and i enjoy the love they give you, always unconditional. you cant beat that.

3. hey tetra, new zealands about to be all over virginia lol, i had a chance to pass out a couple of beans from your side of the water to some serious friends, its going to be lovely summer indeed! :D

4. ill come back to the cat and dog thing later.....

Good man dread.............OVERGROW america.......i like that thought....some of the beens that i gave away are now going to be overgrowing america... :D

5. that cant be true its got to be a wind up...........

meet alex....pure taby tom born in the uk...now loiving in NZ....he had a micro chip inserted for id.........the other cat is a ginger tom....my wifes......i call him minger....his real name is guildford or giuldy........little basterd likes to piss or shit on pot plants and yes he has pissed on some of my mj seedlings and killed them........he got the boot for that.....lol

Attached Files:

6. Heres my daughters pet lucy....... it was a trade off for getting rid of our dog which bit a few ppl..........the snows as white as the rabbit at the minute,only problem is its not landing on my outhouse roof but landing every where else ...lol

Attached Files:

7. OI pass that joint over here.........you have to go and spread some rep befor giving anymore out...lol.....a new avtar A..........i tried to down size my outside plants for my av but it didnt work.....some help please somebody.........

so its snowing near you jokeall.......not on you just near you.....lol

k that cat looks like the one i shot..........gave me a bit of shock to honest.....looks like a fat happy cat to me.......

laters jay.

8. Jokeall I am happy to say that it isn't snowing here...it's like 70F today. All the trim is out in their summer outfits. Anyway, it'll get back down to freezing again before spring hits.

I don't mean to bring business to the lounge....but I am. Here's my question. I haven't done outside grow in hot minute and I don't remember how I prep'd my soil. Any suggestions? or should I just go do my own research.

Tetra-I am going to order that book for the library. I just wanted to make sure I have the title correct. Please give me the title again.

"Pass tha doh-tchie on that left hand side, Pass tha doh-tchie on that left hand side"-this reggae song a long time ago

9. im on lunch break and i should be doing other things rather than chatting away here....ill be back later to answer that.......

that book was wounderland avenue by dany sugarman...i highly reckomend that to anyone....talking about books another of my favourites is Mr nice by howard marks......a must read......i would like to thank howard coz if it wasnt for him i would have not read the books that i have and he also gave me the address to overgrow so if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be a inside grower......

classic..............think i might look for a download for that anybody now any good sites for downloading music.....

right im of to feed the chucks,mow the lawn,cut some wood and more work.....

10. i like my outside grows to be organic....i use my own compost and add blood and bone,coal ash,vermicast,seaweed fert,chuck shit and dead things.......i dont suppose you have your own compost never to mention chuck shit and coal ash so read the link.........loads of info...the three little birds are good growers and there threads are always worth a read......

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/forumdisplay.php?f=41

laters..

11. Thanks tetra, but as usual I am...one step ahead...errrrrnot really but this time I kind of am. Uh excuse me while I relight the doh-chie. I ended up doing my own research and found that link already, I made a print out of the wish list. I may try organic, but I know I'll be a bit twitty with it at first. I started a binder about a year ago with my notes and segmented grow FAQ. I didn't really post about making hash oil. I'm about to make more with the trim that did'nt get stolen....anyway, I'm ready to pass the doh-chie. :smoking:

12. morning....thanks k.......that was bludy good of ya..........yipee i got an av.....what is your new one??????...your cat sounds like my 2 ......LAZY.....laters....

13. Tetra if your thinking of getting a new 600w i would deffo recommened an air cooled jet stream they are the bee knees,imop best lights avalible..............

I beg you fly make me an av lol

14. Well blades I haven't been this mad since I can remember. I got denied tickets again for my favorite band. This time for three different locations. This sold out in 2seconds shit has got to go. OOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can't smoke I have class, but it's a good thing this city can't have a riot cuz I would start one right the f now. :mad:

15. eeeeevning all , yeah i agree this should be a sticky.... am glad to read youve all got new avvys i thought i was trippin eh..maybe i should get myself a new one too.. some crazy injun puffin on a pipe lol.. anyway i came in here coz i had one of them stoned thoughts n figured this was the place to put it..... right well my question is how come if youre standing near to someone thats banging why do you always blink??? :confused:

16. Hi jokeall.......do you now of any links to this so i can see pics.......if its what i think it is its a lamp with with glass incasing it with an exhaust fan.....am i right???????ive seen those in my hydro shop.........only thing is in winter i need the heat from the lamps to heat the grow room....in the warmer months i have the lights on during the nights....so it isnt any use to me realy....hey thanks for the advice and when i move and biuld another grow room i will keep that in mind......

17. i remember why i didnt buy them in the first place......i was waiting till i won the lottery.....lol........i rang the hydro shop to get a price and it worked out to be $250 for the hood(not the same as the one in the link)$130 for the fan and an extra $30 for ducting+ballest and bulb....1 600 hps kit with everything is $300.........erm..... think ill just have to make sure my plants dont get to close to the bulb......i see that the jet stream comes with ballest and bulb but you have to buy the fan and ducting.....if i still lived in the uk i would have bought that jet stream though looks like a good deel..........

18. huh what ....what rubs eyes ...o... my grow journal here it is :hello: :smoking: lol heres some pictures anyway now mabey (my journal) will become a sticky :)

Attached Files: