Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how long does it take for brownies to kick in

• Please log in to reply

flintboy292

flintboy292

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I made a batch of brownies last week and I sold one of the brownies to a kid and he said 1 got him kushed and i just ate 2 almost 2 hours ago and i dont feel anything.. how long does it usually take for you guys with high tolerances

Spivey

Spivey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts
just keep eating them until you're high. don't eat them too fast though unless you don't mind getting seriously baked out of nowhere :smoking:

Heroic Dose

Heroic Dose

aka alex333 aka snooptoad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,691 posts
What kind of a recipe did you use?

Tha Professor

Tha Professor

PhD in kicking your ass.

• Gold Member
  • 4,912 posts

Edited by Tha Professor, 21 February 2010 - 09:33 AM.

• sdmikee likes this

Spivey

Spivey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts

This. Don't do this.

Digesting cannabis can take several hours to come in effect, I would highly recommend not eating until it kicks in. Eat a bit now, see how you feel in about an hour, and than you be the judge.

well, ya know, the worst that can happen is that he can get really really high..

BEED0N

BEED0N

Heroin User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
You laugh now.... Later however you'll be FUCKING high

As for the question. It's just like swimming, wait 30 min after eating. Then you can jump in the water and realize holy shit this feels good.

Edited by BEED0N, 21 February 2010 - 09:43 AM.
answering the question posed by thread in which this post appears haaaahaha

Heroic Dose

Heroic Dose

aka alex333 aka snooptoad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,691 posts

well, ya know, the worst that can happen is that he can get really really high..

You've never had edibles have you? Just guzzling them down until you start feeling effects is a terrible idea.

Being higher than you wanted to be for an extended time isn't fun.

housey

housey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
Took me 90 minutes before I felt anything and I wasn't even sure it had kicked in until after 2 hours then 3-4 hours after eating them I passed out

BEED0N

BEED0N

Heroin User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
hahahaha welcome to edibles
  • the_tobzster and sdmikee like this

SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff

Poke Shmot...Plooie!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts
for some reason edibles never get me stoned. i don't get it

kr4x

kr4x

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 609 posts
usually 30 mins

Spivey

Spivey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts

You've never had edibles have you? Just guzzling them down until you start feeling effects is a terrible idea.

Being higher than you wanted to be for an extended time isn't fun.

yea, you're right, i've never had edibles. not

there's no such thing as higher than i wanted to be, so guzzling them down is a great idea for me.

but yea, op, i guess if you don't toke up often, just do what these guys said. eat one every hour or so, but chill out if you feel it kick in at all. because you definitely can get super super high

MaDKroniK

MaDKroniK

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,838 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw]YouTube - Cop Eats Pot Brownies, Calls 911[/ame]

Ingesting marijuana is much more different than when you smoke it.

Take it slow and make sure you know how much your putting in your batch.

Gumbo

Gumbo

The voice of reason.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,970 posts
Usually takes me around 30-45 minutes to feel the very first effects and 45-75 minutes to really get into the swing of things.

Tha Professor

Tha Professor

PhD in kicking your ass.

• Gold Member
  • 4,912 posts

J-dubb

J-dubb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 307 posts
If you kept eating "baked" goods (properly made ones) until the high came around, you wouldn't be awake for long until passout time.

KGB_Quietus

KGB_Quietus

Been there done that

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts

I made a batch of brownies last week and I sold one of the brownies to a kid and he said 1 got him kushed and i just ate 2 almost 2 hours ago and i dont feel anything.. how long does it usually take for you guys with high tolerances

Its been awhile since you posted and you haven't replied with your results? So I'm curious, did you get high, how long did it take to affect you, and how was it???

I remember the first time I ate brownies I ate them till I got high ate my last brownie around 8pm, and WOW I woke up stoned the next day and had to be at work at nine AM!!! It sucked I ended up puking at work. :(

Badfish92

Badfish92

MY GOODNESS!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
30 min and it was a crazy good brownie too. DONT DISRESPECT OR UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF EDIBLES!

Spivey

Spivey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts

Smoking everyday for the last 8 years man, I've got a pretty decent tolerance going on here. Yet brownies can still kick the shit out of me if I take enough, if you keep eating until you feel the initial effects, you could be forcing cannabis down your throat for a matter of hours.

well no, i know what you mean. but that's why i was saying to eat them at a slow pace. i wasn't saying to just recklessly eat them until he felt high haha i'm sure he didn't know his tolerance with edibles, so i figured with this method he could just eat until he felt high, eating no more than 3 or 4 brownies. it's basically what everyone else said... i just made it really complicated i guess lol

potparadise

potparadise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts

Smoking everyday for the last 8 years man, I've got a pretty decent tolerance going on here. Yet brownies can still kick the shit out of me if I take enough, if you keep eating until you feel the initial effects, you could be forcing cannabis down your throat for a matter of hours.

im laughing my ass off imagaining someone do that XD:smoking:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users