cannabis sleeve tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Bdub, Feb 21, 2010.

1. thanks w.h.l.

2. He said he has a MMJ card so he has nothing to hide. If people are going to judge him or ridicule him, then he wouldn't want to associate with those people anyway.

3. i can't wait to see this. i know this would be very hard, but it would be sick if you took a bunch of pictures each time the artist gets a little bit done, and then put them in a slide show really fast so we see the tattoo grow

4. Anxious to see this art! Sounds like it's going to be crazy. :p

5. Congrats man :) I'll totally rep you once those pics are up. I can't wait to see it.

6. OP, you have balls! But like everyone says, you've got a card and you've got no reason to keep your love of the herb in secret - I dig it man, I hope you make the cover of High Times. :D

7. and what about those you have to associate with?

8. You flash the plastic

9. Oh shit .... its begun.

10. Thats an awesome tattoo.

11. That is seriously cool!! I can't wait to see the finished work :D

12. nice! it has gotten started :hello:
    ive been waiting since the first post in this thread (twas me)
    i cant wait to see it all done man!
    im subscribed

13. I got about 3/4 of the outline done in one long ass session. Still adding some ladybugs and a whole bunch of leaves to fill in the open space. Then another long ass session to color it in. Vaporized some Lemon O.G. Kush before we started and was mellow throughout. 2-3 weeks I'll have more pics.

14. cant wait to see them man!

15. Thats probably the illest and most original tattoo ive seen in a long time. Sick bro.

16. I was a little skeptical when I first read it -- and I gotta admit it; It's turning out really fucking awesome! :hello: