• by Proles
  • Feb 19 2010 04:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Proles
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

So I was browsing the interwebs one fine day, high as a comet and I came across something interesting. There was a discussion on a forum that concluded that BHO was incredibly dangerous due to the fact that butane could bind to the THC and therefore you were smoking solvents. Sounds kind of like a load of BS to me, but I wanted to make sure.

I figured there's gotta be someone on here who can answer this for me so...can anyone prove or disprove this?

Stay classy GC.
Replies (1)

• LegitDankz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

So I was browsing the interwebs one fine day, high as a comet and I came across something interesting. There was a discussion on a forum that concluded that BHO was incredibly dangerous due to the fact that butane could bind to the THC and therefore you were smoking solvents. Sounds kind of like a load of BS to me, but I wanted to make sure.

I figured there's gotta be someone on here who can answer this for me so...can anyone prove or disprove this?

Stay classy GC.

I think the only way this could happen would be if you didn't use the proper 5 times distilled butane. Or if you use too much butane.

lol a lot of people smoke butane anyway.... BICS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved