Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

BHO 'Dangers'?

• Please log in to reply

Proles

Proles

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 211 posts
So I was browsing the interwebs one fine day, high as a comet and I came across something interesting. There was a discussion on a forum that concluded that BHO was incredibly dangerous due to the fact that butane could bind to the THC and therefore you were smoking solvents. Sounds kind of like a load of BS to me, but I wanted to make sure.

I figured there's gotta be someone on here who can answer this for me so...can anyone prove or disprove this?

Stay classy GC.

LegitDankz

LegitDankz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts

So I was browsing the interwebs one fine day, high as a comet and I came across something interesting. There was a discussion on a forum that concluded that BHO was incredibly dangerous due to the fact that butane could bind to the THC and therefore you were smoking solvents. Sounds kind of like a load of BS to me, but I wanted to make sure.

I figured there's gotta be someone on here who can answer this for me so...can anyone prove or disprove this?

Stay classy GC.

I think the only way this could happen would be if you didn't use the proper 5 times distilled butane. Or if you use too much butane.

lol a lot of people smoke butane anyway.... BICS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users