Post your verse!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Apex Word, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Yes... he said that once in the song, I can make it stand for actual LSD as well lol

2. i know, i jsut wanted to point that out in case you didnt realize.

3. See, you fuckheads don't get me

Following the same shit, and what makes me sick is that you ain't sick of it,

All society needs is a little more jesus n charitys, right kids?

So we can give pastor jimmy more money n he can buy a new fucking suv for his wife n shits..

Shut the fuck up and let me live free, just a human being with a dream, let me breath

Your nonsense is choking me, I'll blow my brains out or jump off a fucking balcony

Points provin' now, god has no doubts on me, raise 2 middles up just a spitter who killed his choir..but i got fucking harmony

Screaming fuck while I'm dropping LSD, Crazy druggie with some ADD, can't stay in my seat..but i got a beat

Ya..

Lada-da..da da..da da.. (x2)

Fuck, listen up, theres no magical fag in heaven, sprinkling luck

Societys screwed, wish me luck, can't scream the truth out anymore, so drop the chrous, even Buddha gave up, don't give 2 fucks..

La da da..da da..da da

La da da..da da..da da

"Devils Laugh"

If you're really out there, i think i gotta request, kill my fucking ex, a slow n painful death,

Bitch left me, for a fatass, swear to ned flanders idol she fucked him while i was tapping that ass

Where the hell was Baby-Brownhaired-Cross-Hanger, going hard as hell now, I don't know, maybe it's satin

"Screams"

La da da..da da..da da

La da da..da da..da da

When i was 10 i wanted to be a fucking gangbanger, got my dream, except I'm buy myself and it's just me and your sister, carly, making cunts scream since that cunt left me, done with love, and mr control of the sky's said goodbye in like what? Year 93?

N mr romans screaming in his mic, wanna New Testament to come out, give me more, spit out some spirtual bullshit, so fuckheads like O'reilly can lie some more,

Capital YK, N kirks here ta say, thats all bullshit, typical wack-ass beliefs,

Getting really sick of this shit, like common, its 2015

And if your hearing this shit years later, i was one step ahead of your mystical spirit in the clouds, acheived the dream with nothing but a pen n-a pad of fucking paper, go ahead..make an excuse, i'm just gods biggest hater, i got on my knees, and gave my soul to lucifer, isn't that right grandma?

"JESUS FUCKING CRIST HOW DO I TURN THIS SHIT OFF!!!"

"Gun shots"

"Shuts down and cuts off"

La da da..da da..da da

"Devils Laugh"

La da da..da da..da da

4. #12724 SlayerVA, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Sounds like you're ready to record this? (limme get that soundcloud link when you do)

This was a little slower song I did after watching the kurt cobaine documentary.

https://soundcloud.com/cmf-slayer/i-hate-myself-and-want-to-die

5. #12725 NickaWittaBic, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    https://soundcloud.com/illwittabic/guilty-by-association-rough-draft

I couldn't speak, seemed calm beneath was restless.
    With all this evidence present no question he'll arrest us.
    A federal indictment in plain sight on the dressers.
    Aluminum foil on top of scales for good measure.
    But I don't know about all that business from my ventures.
    How could I explain it with prosecutors so relentless?
    I often times feel like it's designed so cops can get us.
    Risk of livin' with felons while dwelling in tough conditions.
    Excelling and ducking prison systems.
    'Cause really I don't want a sentence or assistance, that's what they're willing give us.
    You'll get off of the charge, you got information to give us.
    But that don't take all of the blame off of the dealers.
    These thoughts are familiar. I put myself in this position.
    I know that anything's for sale but dodging cells can get expensive.
    That's optimism, seen clips with cops maliscious.
    Heart rockin' like an engine, didn't even stop to frisk us.
    Didn't even bother with us they were on a mission.
    They were after my father but they had just missed him.
    Shit was serious brought FBI and dogs with 'em.
    Glad I didn't get involved with it.

6. kickin it old school with this
    droppin the beat make you swing to this
    i dont give a fuck if you hate this shit
    all i wanna do is ride n smoke a spliff
    top down system up ridin with the crew n stuff
    but you know im bout the dough so I just ride S-O-L-O
    cant worry bout noone but your goddamn self
    gotta keep the knife in my back to remind myself
    of all the haters n hate and stupidity to date
    makes me wanna gag n die n just float the fuck away
    damn i wanna get blazed but im on this t break
    when im done with this break ima fuckin get baked

7. all my life i had pain n strife my shit was insane but you'd never take my light..
    it was left to right it was day n night it was livin with fear n so much fuckin fright
    i had a hand by my face and guns at my head and all of the sounds that make you hide under the bed
    the boogyman was there throughout my dead dreams and memories of good days just fall down the drain
    crawling through my head my cabesa my dome, just makin me insane in the membrane dontcha know..
    now yall know what im sayin its the life you hear of on the news its the scary shit with scary things and scary dudes
    i never once thought that i could make it out alive but i was a youngster and damned well determined to live my life
    now nothing holds me back and the beast is unleashed so anyone that tries to fuck with me you will see defeat
    i dont have no patience for bullshit nor love for the wicked for the devil has struck my soul i am forever now stricken..

8. Drone on till you're bones fall off
    Till you're just another cog in the machine, work each day away you cant sleep and any other day is just on repeat
    Its the same shit same thing,
    Over and over again
    Till you're on a rope and you're
    Hanging,
    Body broken from begging for spare change, its a pretty petty waste of a life, its unfair hey?
    But you know whats more amazing?
    One, never working in a sweatshop slaving
    For torturous hours, for pennies and basically anything that you could manage to scavenge,
    So take what you have and and re think what the matter is,
    Cause all that matters is all that you have gives you freedom in ways that you dont understand,
    Just be passionate
    Its your world, learn to master it.

9. dope rhyme dope reply everythin to make a twinkle in the eye
    shit your right i got it better than most i hate to boast but shit I could be livin off burnt toast
    life has its struggles its ups and downs and thats for damn sure
    but i guess ill just persevere, push on and fight on with no fear
    freedom and passion are two things i've got its just dealin with ignorance man i just cannot
    to master the world and universe a like is something that is always and constant on my mind
    I try to understand and be open minded but its people of today that are just so damn blinded
    I worry to much about problems I cant change but i look at today n just shake my head n shame
    Slaving away at a desk is surely what i do but your right i gotta look at the positives n not focus on the poo...

10. Someones I wonder when I should acknowledge my blunders,
    Because the weight of some of this shit is dragging me under,
    My thoughts are the hunter, seems that my body is the prey,
    Just try to ignore the hardships so I can lay my head down at the end of the day,
    Lookin for any way I can take, each path holds its ups and downs,
    But the choice becomes more clear when theres a blunt around

11. I can't live out here,
    More bills than dollar bills out here.
    The sound of stomachs rumblin' hums through the air.
    Circled the block but never really gon' anywhere.
    Wake up be aware, live like it's your final day to be here.

12. I can't get you out of my head, I can't keep you off my mind no matter how hard I try, my heart cannot seem to tell you goodbye, I can just see your hair turning gray, I see you with babies on the way, never been this stupid before yo, girls come and go, only there to fulfill my needs, to pass the time give me something to do, but with you it's different my heart your soul feeds, I'm stuck to you like super glue, it's nearly midnight and you're on my brain yet again, it's so insane, laying on the floor, wanting you even more, I wonder if I'm on your mind, because you're always on mine

I should be stronger than this, I shouldn't miss you this much, dying without your touch
    Rather be hurting than to not feeling anything at all, take the shot took the fall, point is you got me wrapped around your fingers, try as I may this feeling of love lingers, holding myself up off the ground, deafened by the sound, these waves of missing you hit me like linebacker, sucks me into you like a tractor, beam I just can't seem to convince myself it's just a dream, you're my moonbeam, guess I'm just a love sick fool, a hopeless romantic tool

But if anyone asks I say that I'm fine, shoot them another line, this girl will never pine, hearts may break but not mine, I don't need another soul close to my own, love is something I don't condone, women are a way to pass time, just a reason to rhyme, nothing more nothing less, love is just a cluster fuck of a mess, I'm good at pretending there's something there when there's nothing, my heart is tougher than concrete, I am already complete, I'm on cloud nine, in heaven I dine

I'm good at lines aren't I? Just another lie, my feelings I can't deny, wipe a tear from my eye, exasperated sigh, these roots stronger than that of a bonsai, hundreds of miles apart but yet I still hear your heart, beat along with mine in time, bent but not broken, words left unspoken, so much more than empty conversations filled with empty words,
    Someone mentions your name and I'm confetti, love is as vast as the Serengeti
    I'm a fool for you, nothing else has been more true

13. On the bus spitting pure poetry
    Cutting y'all off like a guillotine
    Excuse me,
    Can you get me rillos the 1$ for 3?
    Im poor but tonight im gonna be a chief.
    Roll up that good time quick as a hare.
    Invite her over for that Derriere.
    Send her home after,
    Ill give her bus fare.
    She has a boyfriend but she doesn't care.
    Here's yours and there's mine.
    Sorry babe im not the kind that shares.
    Ill get you high like helium
    Pop these and tell me when your feeling them.
    Hot box my sweater and smell like a pot plantation.
    (Idk if important but i wrote it to UZ trap shit volume 9)

14. I still feel you all around me, making it hard to breathe in air, somehow you're still all I see, wanna run my fingers through your hair, I'm here pretending I'm gonna be alright, that I'm not swallowed by endless night, that I'm not affected by kryptonite, that I still have the will to fight, ask myself what am I looking for, why am I still here? I can't take this anymore, kinda wanna dive off the pier, staying in my imaginary play pen, where the pain has no end, can't go home again, can't keep making this sin, I don't wanna be the girl who ends up alone, or the girl who's actions nobody condones, I'm safe up high up here but this party's over, that's why I hate being sober, the sun is blinding, the moon is binding, you're perfection my protection, looking for myself but I'm nowhere to found, I've got my rope and I'm off the ground, the knot's wrapped my neck, my hands reaching for yours, I still think you're perfect, but when it rains it pours

In another life we'd be together forever, in another dimension I'd make you stay, if only I was more clever, if only I was able to express freely what I'm feeling, without making some stupid joke instead, then maybe I wouldn't on the ground kneeling, maybe I wouldn't feel dead, guess I know how to sing the blues now, always knew I would somehow, say something please anything at all would do, doesn't even have to be true
    I would of followed you anywhere, still would if you asked me to, my feelings are bare, I'm swallowing my pride, I just can't say goodbye, in this world I wanna ride, next to you as much as I want to that's a fact I can't deny

15. Never known where I'm headed, let alone how I'll get there,
    Left alone I get scared, I don't know where my head is,
    Tho never vocally said it, act as if I'm on the road to get better,
    but when I'm home, it's a whole different letter,
    Every day I feel different, sometimes I be spiritual,
    In spite of all my fears, I feel like life is a miracle,
    But most days I wake, every moment is dreaded,
    Only smile knowing I could be, gone any second,
    Could never cope with the stressing, I've just grown to accept it,
    Tho I'll regret it tomorrow I grab some blow to forget it,
    Bipolar afflicted, high to low in an instant,
    Try to focus my efforts but my mind always is distant,
    Left to writing when I get stoic and listless,
    The fine lines I sign between hope and indifference,
    My shoulders are bent in from the weight that I carry,
    Temporary solution, but I can't wait to be buried

16. #12739 Bubbashine, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    Visual perception..... See through reflections,
    Third eye blurred from all the shrooms I've ingested,
    Literally melting.... Feeling helpless..... Relentless
    Watching everything shapeshift..... Fuck I'm wasted,
    Cosmic optics navigating this cockpit fueled by chronic.