Post your verse!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Apex Word, Feb 18, 2010.

1. #12442 2Pac, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    https://soundcloud.com/john-sutherland-16/brutal-honesty-sutherland

"Brutal honesty."

"With a mixed-up elixir of liquor inside my liver,
    I'm stiffer than Hitler's finger on a trigger in Winter.
    Brutal honesty, I want to force every chick into sodomy.
    It's comedy to me, passed down like aristocracy.
    I'll horribly cause bodily harm with such ferocity,
    that possibly I'll partially turn the bitch into broccoli.
    A vegetable on my testicles, every bone in her skeletal,
    split just like a decimal, pain that's irreparable.
    Cerebral something sceptical, simply something unbearable,
    retinal's burnt from terrible images, summing-up Sutherland as seminal.
    I'm the Devil, you're just mental wanting to mess with such levels,
    of intricate arrhythmic on lyrics spit despite red eye-vessels.
    Yo, let's admit it, not kidding, I cannot go a minute,
    without a bit of bud lit in my lungs I live it, better hit it!
    You better clam down, crabby, fore' I go ham, no-sarnie.
    Barmy, sipping kettle-water with my posse for a hobby.
    Getting more stoned than African thieves until our eyes beam,
    blood-red like bloodstreams with Satanic symmetries.
    I'm that tongue-twisting Atheist anchor with a double-you,
    I'm spewing so much shit my spit's infected with brown residue.
    Does that mean I spit shit? No, it don't you fucking freak,
    it means I shit on fucking beats and diarrhoea on you queefs.
    My masterpiece'll be the centrepiece of anything released,
    so I believe one day I'll police the game before I leave it deceased."

2. #12443 Annicus, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Alright, so I just wrote this, solid lol, it just flowed out.

I just don't get it, can you not see the hurt? Do you feel me cryin'
    when I say I'm just fine don't you know that I'm lyin'
    See the anger when I curse & blurt things, if you like what's in this kit best get a ring, better make my heart sing, baby, I still remember when you made me feel like burning embers, it's a black December, this one I'll condemn her

I wish i was heard, I wish I was seen, I wish she knew just what I am, now my heart on the lam, she says I'm crazy, that I forgot what was said
    Something's changed in her, it's not just in my head, she's becoming something I don't want to follow, pills are difficult to swallow, these feelings seem so hollow, point shot right through, blood is deep dark blue, I don't know what is true, I can no longer feel you, you don't think I know who you are, you say I'm clueless about how you feel inside, I see the scars masquerading as shining stars, but even they die drown in matter high tides, I gotta get high, too high to land, I don't even know my own hands, eyes are only semi dry

I need my heart to beat, I need to feel loves heat, I need oxygen o2,turns out I need you too

Face down ass up in the air, tap that like I'm Fred Astaire

Smack my bitch up, it's time to re up, fill my solo cup, take that big jump, again my eyes are plump, I gulp try to swallow that rock lump, Im good I'm cool I'm wassup

See what I see, my ocean is deep, deep Marianna's trench ain't got nothin' on me, I use words as my rocks throwing em' in heaps, wish she'd listen to actually hear just what I'm saying, be finding myself on my knees fraying, cheshire cat grin as I dig the words in with a safety pin, it begins again, turntable stuck on spin,
    Blood rises to the skin, here comes the dorsal fins, you got skills with your quills, but I ain't getting no more refills, turn round look as these heels, burning tires smoking wheels, I take enough meds can't handle your pill

I'm am fine, really I am fine it's not a line, why doesn't anyone believe that I ain't lyin'
    You say I'm crazy, Cuz you don't think I see right through to you
    when I'm suffocating you're the one that needs O2, I'm not superman baby, I'm trembling and shaky, drowning in the gray sea, sick of pleas just to please a heart that's just a tease, never mind forgot it, geez

I'm quick like Commander Keen, I bounce before I'm scene, most legit on a pogo stick, a figment a shatter of a dream, breathing sunbeams glistening gleam, beautiful perfect nightmare all one and the same, I only speak in absolutions, either do or die, disillusions planted by my golden elocution, do or do not there is no try, oh me oh my, get that mud off your eye, I ask why only to hear a lie

Don't you see what I'm saying? Hear me the message I'm relaying, familiar poke a sting, to the surface it'll bring, you light and life, the depths below bring dark and death, lotus blossoms on dragons breath, diamond encrusted knife

I think I'm done for now, wipe the feelings from my brow, I'm dark like a drow, soldiers don't cry they hoe their own row, glad I never made that vow, officially anyway, I've been saying it daily, but I ain't got nothing more to say, so stop please don't survey me

3. I just wanna create music.
    Student to the game, doing my thing.
    Trynna do it greater than greats do it.
    In this life of struggle and strife, I graze through it.
    Here's to another day in my life, let's blaze to it.
    Hey have you been, pursuin' your dreams
    Anything can seem achievable as long as I keep both of my feet moving.
    Taught from the top school of thought cause I ain't no C student.
    These kind of rhymes designed to make an MC seem stupid.

4. Every beat a rest in peace 
    We need to have this fucking guy arrested please
    No contest when I test this E
    These MCs Square never next to me 
    So I don't even test MCs 
    I just ingest drugs in excess inhale take a breath and that's mass death to these little specks they cease
    to exist, never gave a fuck about shit, and I don't mean sexually
    but I'll fuck you little shits up til your fertilizer but you in the dirt you dirty liars for my lettuce trees

They like, "Stupid, that don't even flow right, 
    I cant put this to a beat Face, and do you even grow(sigh)
    and that last rhyme you did in quotations if you say it outloud man damn man it dont rhyme!'
    Oh my... Y'all need to go find the highest cliff get a gro pro jump off and go die

5. Im like fuck the whole world they saying its a me problem
    Put your faith in God Dan let belief solve em
    And I got some beefs, Im trying to be calm an-
    -d put up the peace sign instead of let the heat scald em
    So I just rhyme my problems and I let the beat pause them
    Hit the liq light the spliff let the weed fog them
    Feel like Im closer to the end so fuck it Imma be all in
    Cause the days dont matter soon as eternal sleep callin
    NEver mattered anyways I always knew
    Just a fucking circle, life aint shit Im always rude
    "You in the same place cause you do what you always do!
    The definition of insanity by what you call that dude...?"
    Fuck you 

6. #12447 t-3, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    Can't look to the father or the son for my salvation
    Trying to build a better world in the pits of temptation
    Locked in the grip of the world, gotta struggle to escape it
    Lost and eclipsed in the world, reclaim and recreate it
    Rise above pettiness n put that shit in the basement
    Embrace optimism, leave the cynics in their cages
    <del> So what, I've succumbed, ain't better than no-one
    Can't point the finger, don't wanna point no gun</del>
    Bars of lost hope n dreams n locks made of hatred
    You can work within the system, but ya gonna have to break it
    I don't care if you laugh, reject, or belittle me
    I won't slow down at all, or let bullshit limit me
    I'm jumping on the ball n won't let shit riddle me
    I've done a lot of stuff for the sake of cupidity
    But I look back now and laugh at my stupidity
    Look to the future, laugh in the face of infinity
    Look failure in the eyes, Bitch you ain't gettin me
    I'll give it all I've got, I'm going six feet or history

It's a godamned struggle in this fucked up world
    I'm a fucked up boy, fucked up with all my girls
    Some of the time 'm bout a dollar, most the time I ain't
    Most the time I'm fucked up, facing blunts like a j
    Gotta say R I P to maica, why did it happen that way
    One day you're here, the next day in the grave
    Ya know, I tried to cry but the tears wouldn't come
    So I got high, an then got higher so I could feel more numb
    Working nine to five just to survive makes me feel so dumb
    Wanna make it to a better place n then help my people come
    No more slaves, break the chains of the serpent's tongue
    Put ten toes down an work the earth for our sons
    We're making six feet or history, all are one

Still need a hook tho

7. Respect me please, I ain't a damn child, bitch get on your knees and blow me wild, a million ladies be waitin', even bros be batin',
    Wishing I was they lady, thirsty hay day, requests on the daily, saying oops the devil made me, now I'll rhyme in a b,
    pleading to taste my rainbow & be visited by the fantastic four, fingers that's all I roll don't cya know, begging to have that pussy sore
    I can charm the stars & hypnotize the moon, I gots charisma for miles, they wanna be wet like typhoons, want me running in they aisles

8. #12449 Annicus, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014

Some days I don't know anything, Jack shit others I know even less, fall in to the darkness the nothing, shit this is a mess, my brain is mine no longer, trying to be better stronger, harder faster instead of this fucking disaster, can't say how I really feel, so I take a plea deal, hide in inside, wrapped in shadows, hidden by my moon the dark side, work for peanuts in various sideshows, part of is always hidden, tucked away in the corner full of dust, it's the east wing and it's forbidden, it's even began to rust

I don't see the light that others see, maybe I'm too stupid maybe too blind, but nothin' comes fo free, something always gets left behind,
    I don't how to act that's a straight fact, up or down left or right, I seem to lose sight, get these emotional blips, I don't get them so I freak, don't worry though I'll forget it in a week, I resent when the I.V drips, my skin feels rather hivey, bugs crawling in it again, cut through my own skin, all this time my brain be absentee
    I don't know if I can handle saturn's return, can't hang with third degree burns, my soul churns and my earth burns, I'd slip a five, I'll pay a bribe
    Anything other than this diatribe, when I'm gone go ahead ascribe, this as my opus, it'll increase in value that's a plus

I saw the pieces fall, shatter and break apart, duct tape and silver glue from the mart, damn I want a restart my ignorance off the chart, burning like Earnhardt, my name's Annicus almost like Darth, I've never been the best Jedi, lightness is a myth, mislead by, temptation from the sith
    All I've ever has been a lie, that I cannot deny, wanna drown these thoughts in a fifth, call the locksmith
    Locked myself out again, too stupid to leave the rain

I'm no good for her it's true, just as saying the sky's blue, I love her more than myself, put my feelings on a dusty shelf, just trying to help, end up being slimy as kelp, It's obvious to see, even by a baby, I can't keep a lady, I hold the valet key, a simple visitor here, I'm not permanent, I'm her detriment, I wanna stay but I'll go instead, putting her needs above my own, I'll be fine on my lone, some maybe I'll atone for being so dumb, maybe not knowing my luck, the last 3 years damn I'm sorry, I let our tree become knotty, you're my oxygen, without you I can't breath again, ask me to stay, I would forever and a day, I'm a douchebag, you should of let me gag, on my vomit, let me have the raw cut, sorry I tricked you into loving me a decade ago, I hope you hate me for it, I'm just incapable of 143, I'm colder than Fargo, burn my I.D and I'll go Lickety split, I'm begging to hear you say, "baby please please stay I need you, I love you okay"

9. I'm mentally unstable but not mentally disabled
    Try to play me I'll have you laying on the table
    I transmit imagery more vividly than cable
    I'm analog, these digital rappers selling fables
    I'm a dog, I'll have your bitch selling favors
    P I M P keep a couple different flavors
    I ain't state farm but I make a great neighbor
    Just dont talk to the boys, an let me get my paper

10. This started out as a battle and I just kind of rattled on

Come on whiny small dicked bitches, put on your big boy britches, bitches rhyming about Fred Durst? Haha loser but Em did that first, if we're paraphrasing others rhymes then hoe please I'll knock down to both knees, I leap tall hoes in a single bound, bitch suck my sound, another lyrical abortion, when it comes to talent y'all only have a portion, mental distortion, when I spit it's the shit. I'm the fortune
    Bitch did me wrong, gonna take it out in this song, fucking slut I'll make that lethal cut, better think twice no apologies will suffice, I'm done being nice, buying salt and ice, tempers flaring my ocean of emotion fucks the shore, fucking whore you've never seen this side before, I gotta have someone to claim my LP's for

Quick to rage, equally as quick to write on a page, my pen is my katana, coulda but I didn't wanna, words, ink on a pad, rhymes ain't even in sync, I am a dyad, two parts equal, so good no sequel, needed my thoughts been seeded, I'm just conceited, letting my ego supersede my talent, acting like Goofus, Gallant I am not
    Thinking without blinking, wires interlinking, all systems go, I got the liquid magma flow, thug life running from a popo, throwing bricks made of adobo, I suck that's the plan, that I know like Solo, so step into my dojo mofo

I'd suggest turning around this time, you shouldn't trust me, ain't afraid of committing crime, after all we all knew this is way it was gonna be, better beg me to stay alive, better not tell me any lie, I don't think you really understand, you could have changed my plan, used to think the pain would grow out, but instead I wanna go 5 bouts, bare knuckles to the dome, this time you'll mouth will foam, honestly true love is what is, you're just as blinded, as I am don't you see that? You better or I'll tell my the gat, ground and pound into the mat, head home runs with a bat, you tell that ya love me, then sign the death petition, my heart comes with a penalty fee, after all if anything we are a juxtaposition, I need you like I need my prescriptions, let's how you like being the one with suspicions

I hate you so much, guess we are really out of touch, I use your love as a crutch and it's grinding too hard on the clutch. Shit isn't any better, my pillows even wetter, the tears that flow, you don't even know, nobody sees my tears I cry for things lost, I'll protect that right at any cost, that night waiting for the train, I wasn't a passenger but debris, I think of that again and again I was so insane, had enough pills in my pocket to OD, so much shit swirling inside my brain, at worse I'd be an amputee at best a banshee, a blood stain. Upon the hill looking at the sea of dots, again I had those dark thoughts, the demon was there as well as the dragon:ultimate scare
    Mountain of pills clamped in my southpaw, pulled the shortest straw, come on pussy do it, it's time to jump into the flames, little faggot, aren't ya tired of the games? Here's the razor but don't do the wrists that's child play, the best veins to fray, arterial artery cut till things are blurry, it'll be quick don't you worry child, it'll be quite mild, so please give it up already, keep your damn jaw steady

On the surface I looked calm, inside I'm ready to embalm, words just kept flowing, kept coming, lyrical guitar I'm strumming with bars I am king, my mind and my heart conversing, with outburst of cursing
    Words like blood through my body, oh ladi dadi, why did I party, enough to lose the key, time on the clock, head on the block, waiting for the knock, I'll go of at half cock
    Demon is here his eyes sear in to my soul, the dragons looking for his prize his goal
    Neither of them here to console nor to extol. Don't really know what this piece means, it's violent and obscene, temper like wolverines, rip it all into smithereens
    Through the lines, the subtext in my rhymes, tornado blowing through destruction in its wake, let them eat cake, yea I said it no mistake, I look nice but I'll leave a bad taste, best make a clean break

11. #12452 UniqueGrass, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    I'm feeling good. I'm feeling really good.
    The type of feeling we all should have
    Eternal happiness, we all hope for that, well...
    Opportunities are an open pass, you better hold and grasp
    A little redundant but fuck it the blunt's lit
    I try to run more, but spend dough and get baked like a muffin instead.
    My head's swarming with sweet ideas
    To get the B's over here, hoping plans don't backfire, just wanna be stinging her rear.
    But for the moment I'm just toking
    I feel a breeze in my head, my mind's open.
    I'm sowing a new tree with every poem
    Hoping my seeds reach far enough to grow in Poland
    But that hoping... Got debit, I know these people want your PIN down like we're bowling.
    But like a stain drowned in bleach it ain't showing.
    I'm climbing thc hill, with no intent on slowing
    I have thc trophy, I'm feeling golden.
    No typo like phoen.

12. Reaching for the stars but can't see what comes after
    Yet I'm the sun giving warmth and feeding laughter
    And can still turn off the power grid like Duke Energy's master
    Leave you confused and primitive like trilobite studying NASA.
    People drop down to their knees and pray like the Sabbath Day
    Worshipping in churches to a god that has no faith
    Holding the murder weapon if their own prophet to their chest
    Excruciatingly useless when you're crucifixing Your fate
    We are all gods in ourselves you just need to explore the mind
    Look deep and you will find
    The heavenly gates never fortified
    It'll open with time, you're just delirious, need experience, if you're hearing this, pass into the divine.
    Its time to get something right, the law have gone, left
    The strong will rise the weak will plummet to their deaths
    Like victims if 9/11 who couldn't get a last breath
    While the strong do wrong and bust shots like a Tec
    This is the world in an electrical apocalypse it can happen
    Overnight when your sleeping or in the daytime when you're laughing.
    I think the first would be worse, waking up in the night without light
    Not knowing in a month its a hearse and you'll soul will take flight.
    Everything you stand for will be memories
    And people separate, Pangaea, no unity like the 7 seas.
    My 2 cents, be ruthless, percent of survival less than 3
    Be the 1 with 45s spill blood like levies breeched.
    When anyone tries to ignite you, no need to flare up
    Drown niggas in their own fluid from tear ducts
    No challengers can fade you, leave em dizzy like beer cups
    Or psychedelics, make em see stars when they peer up.

Meh, still working on it. I feel I should reorganize.

13. Cries of fear and tears of pain
    is all you'll hear on my estate
    Youts on road that are holding 8's
    and they don't even contemplate
    about their future nuh they'll shoot ya
    trust me cuz they've gone insane 
    You only get one chance at this so please explain how's this a game? 

14. Faggot rappers trying to be on some deep-swag,
    but no-ones feeling that like pedophiles with no pants.
    You're pants you little maggots, I could body-bag your whole clan,
    and hang you like you're black and I'm the Ku-Klux Klan.
    Newcastle's Johnny Cash of rap dressed in black,
    back-to-back bringing classics unfathomable at that.
    So don't fuck with the facts, I smack you something Dizaster-ous,
    it's Math (Hoffa) that I just add up to what you can never have.
    Stone Cold Sutherland stunning since ninety-three,
    traded the three-sixteen for triple-sixes as a teen.
    Spitting sixteens that guillotine these Queens as routine,
    a UK G sipping-some tea with THC-infused cream.
    Tetrahydrocannabinol in my cholesterol,
    Ethanol overhauling down my throat like waterfalls.
    Fireball the chest as the cest caresses me breathless,
    possessing me with this effortless rhyming eloquence.

Sicker than being ill with it, drill this shit like I drill a bitch,
    lyrics bigger n' thicker than my dick getting harder as I get it in.
    Sickly phlegm offending oestrogen-feminine men who pretend
    to be extending clips, but the only cartridges they have are in their pen.
    Sent from Hell below, I'm froze more cold than zero-below,
    so tiptoe on thin-ice slow fore' you're dragged below.
    Going Go-Pro like snowboarders with the flow,
    more raw than Necro, bone-saw's in a corpse, but bro you already know.
    I'm sicker than sickle-cell and sick of selling for sell-outs,
    on pedestals in penthouses pouncing on pounds in drought.
    An undertaker overtaking and enslaving the 'Rap Race'
    at steady pace levitating overhead in first place.
    This extraterrestrial cerebral's the concoction for burials,
    knocking bars so far out the park orbiting Earth bicentennial.
    My extraterrestrial cerebrals something incomprehensible,
    in general my intellectual capacity ain't measurable.
    It's sensible to sense immense pressures I extend to you,
    intent on intensifying tense measures just to see it through.
    Bars hotter than melted Mars that are nastier than Nas,
    so don't start sparring with the God who'll leave your jaws ajar.
    Forcing metaphors on all fours like whores I go-forth with force.
    More force than Thor's hammer-throw, both jaws get divorced.

15. #12456 NickaWittaBic, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    I bought a mic and had it plugged in for weeks, didn't record shit.
    Admittedly it've been the same if the mic was cordless.
    Economic hardship got me rockin' old garments,
    Dusted Nikes, blue jeans, my work tee is orange.
    Nothing gorgeous on the bottom.
    Where being poor is common plus extra problems often squander performance.
    But looks deceive more or less.
    So when you look to me
    Underneath I'm tryin' my best to reach the audience.

16. Poetic tears streaming down her face,
    Grace in place of a being that used to be,
    Taking her place amongst the Gods around her,
    Embracing a World that tossed her away for 77 cents on a dollar,
    And replaced her face with a new embrace,
    Still she stays and attempts to reclaim her place,
    And tries to repair the Earth around her feet,
    With every ounce of strength pushing dirt out of the way,
    Trying to make tomorrow a better day than today,
    Creating a future worth writing about later.

17. In the darkness is where they want you, but you can choose to gain light and knowledge of the mind control they've hidden in plain sight
    From kindergarden through college and onto retirement it's all just a scam to destroy the environment and keep you from discovering what's really happening by blurring the processes of thought and imagining, but once we see what's been going on all along we'll finally put an end to what in modern times is called the wrong

18. #12460 Str8Faded, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    First 4 bars is sorta like a hook but not really. I spit it 3 times and 2 more times after the first verse, and I close it with the hook 2 times. I have a second verse written but I need to revise it a little bit. First verse is a slower flow and the second verse is choppin. 

Here's the beat for it. I'll be recording it as soon as I finish revising the second verse. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHXHIA1gsI

This them bars that give you psychosis fuck up the mind
    Predator flow beast off the leash can't control the grind
    Everyday day in the booth day in day out perfect the rhyme
    Digest beats like 80 proof liquor shots in a line

My Doppler radars clever, bitch im changin the weather
    Don't come closer, I'll pull that trigger, if you blockin my cheddar
    I got the sickest vendetta, want problems you gonna regret it
    I'm mobbin like a killa, leave you with a paramedic
    I'm shreddin it, can't touch my flow, imma professional 
    With pinnacle bars leave you in the ground from rounds so critical
    I bust in automatic like a criminal, reckin shit, causin havoc
    Bringin static fuck all you wack ass rappers i ain't gonna have it
    I'm causin drama, and nobody can stop it, not even 2pac if he was alive, I'd still cock it
    Your crew will get shot at imma problem cause I'm spittin that killa flow
    From the concrete jungle better know acrobatics cause i'm erratic ready to go
    Fuck the law, but not tryin to build a rap sheet
    Gotta be discreet, fuck headin to the penitentiary
    But im buryin beats and beheadin rappers like a guillotine 
    Goin on killin sprees mind aint been the same since I smoked PCP
    It made me brainsick a menace, I'll put the sun out of business
    Flows guerrilla warfare world war 3 yall bitches are finished
    I'm catchin bodies terrorizing the world and nobody can save it
    Please don't make this situation complicated