Potheads obsession with just smoking Blunts? why?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AuZy_BudZ, Feb 17, 2010.

1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grappe white owls.....

2. mmmmmmmmmmm whatcha sayyyyyyyy

3. I smoke blunts because when I get high from them its different than smoking a bong/bowl/j. I enjoy all methods of ingesting marijuana but I do see where the OP is coming from. I live in a town similar to that. I average maybe 5-6 blunts a week. But most of the time those are with 3+ people.

In general when its 2 or less it is glass ftw

4. blunts are amazing, and cost shouldn't be a concern for anyone that's smoked for more than a year. A blunt should be like 2$ worth of happiness for any non novice smokers.

Do u also fail at rolling blunts? not an insult, lots of people can't roll. a nicely rolled blunt that's as straight as a cigarette will get u as blazed as the same amount in a bowl.

I definitely agree with your opinion on bongs though.

5. What the fuck are you talking about? A blunt doesn't need to be atleast 1 gram .. You just must suck at rolling. I roll .4-.5 blunts daily, and they come out flawless.

6. I think a lot of it has to do with what people has access to. In high school I smoked strictly blunts and joints because they were easy to rid and don't have to carry a piece in your home. But now that I am in college I smoke strictly out of my bongs but I still love rolling a blunt to mix it up especially with some friends. yee yee

7. im feelin ya for sure. blunts were made for 420 thats it other than that your wasting weed. what i do is i usualy buy quarters ill roll 3 good js then some the rest with my bong. id rathre smoke a j but bongs are way more effiecent

8. I like smoking blunts on occasion if im out at a social gathering and if im throwing down a small amount of tree.

To me, im a pretty frugal person when it comes to weed because im in college and dont really have the most money to be spending on weed so id rather hit my vape or a bong to conserve and blunts seem really wasteful.

Although thats reason i buy expensive weed for myself and always roll with mids or schwag when i go out. :D

9. blunts are more convenient when in a car or at a party, ill only smoke a bong at my house but if i go out its just sometimes hard to bring it

10. With good fluffy dank a .5 cigarillo works out fine. Especially to yourself. I've been ripping my bong a lot lately though. I tried using a bit less water than I've used the past year or so and it's like a whole different piece.

11. That's what I'm saying. I roll up under 1 gram all the time. And with headies. It's just what I like. And it's not a bad size either. If you like pipes, smoke em, i say have fun. Shit I'll even take a hit, but I prefer blunts. And I used to LOVE bongs. I still use mine, but i'm going to probably just vape and smoke blunts soon. Kinda two opposite ends o the spectrum, I'm excited.

Oh yeah, and if you say it wastes smoke, well guess what, it's my weed, I'll smoke it as I please. And no offense, if you roll it right, VERY little escapes when you are not hitting it. very little. Not enough where I care.

THis thread was over when that first person said its preference. cuz it is. So that's my preference.

oH and the thing that started this discussion was kinda messed up. pot smokers of all people should know not to judge others based on such things. I see hippies, metal heads, rappers, everyone, smoking blunts so don't say it's only certain people. (sorry to generalize and put people in groups, sorta ruins my point...)

If i keep going it's just going to repeat everything already said in this thread.

PS To that kid from New England who can only get mids, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT are you doing. I can only get headies, havent' smoked regs in a while (not gloating, just confused). Find that connect homie.

12. .7 is perfect for regular swisher. Of course more is better but you can "pearl" blunts at .7.
    Smoking a few blunts on lake shore drive than going partying in Chicago was what my hs buddies and I did practically every weekend. Makes me sad just thinking of the good times.

13. Not gunna lie i do love blunts and smoke them ALL the time, but i get nowhere as high as i get when i smoke out of a bong or a bowl.

But usualy if i face a blunt im fucking toasted for the longest time.

Blunts are just chill, and fun to roll.

But i love glass just as much.

14. quite a ca-nun-drum! glass or leaf, leaf or glass, glass or leaf!!!

15. its cause biggie smalls does it

16. haha ya!!!

17. My hookups are fewer and further between in Norhtern NH than out west. I can get good bud, but it's so much more expensive than here that i'd rather buy a quarter of mids for like $50 and be nice :smoking:

18. blunts ftw. I only smoke bongs or bowls if im out and about at friends or a party. Other than that its a peach or grape white owl. Its how i roll.

When i roll a blunt i dont think of it as wasting weed. Thats like buying a Hummer then worrying about paying for gas. But smoke whatever makes you happy. thats what its all about.

What you think is a waste, I think is well worth it.

And i think this is the 59383948739 time this thread has been made since the start of 2010

19. are you from the 517 cause thats exactly how it is here no one understands jets are where its at.

20. Northern NH eh? Hopefully not Berlin:( That place sucks.