Potheads obsession with just smoking Blunts? why?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AuZy_BudZ, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Well in my area. yeah we have a lot of wiggers but even the skaters, punks, and even the cute smoking girls all seem to love blunts. I mean I don't mind the ouccial blunt but I can only see it being useful with a bunch of ppl throwing down. However If you were to roll a 2Gram blunt of 20G shit. That is $40 bucks gone in what? 15-20mins? Do you know how long that cold last in a bong and get you massively 100x more lifted? joints are cool cause you can out like a .3 in there or a .5. But most blunts need to be at least a gram if they are gonna work out correctly and not boat. I have done .5s but it is kinda pointless. I also don't really perfer when ppl N-Lip. It annoys me.

It just kinda bugs me because every time I get someone to throw down or match it HAS to be with a blunt. I am like. I bought high end glass for a reason I am not gonna smoke a friggen leaf that will give increase risk of cancer even more. It seems like because all the rappers do it they feel like they wanna be nigs or something and be cool. lol. (no offense)

I for one hardly get blasted off blunts unless I smoke the whole thing to my face(which never happens) I will feel good but taste is just gross and it becomes hard to smoke it to your face once you reach the end.

And smoothness can be a factor. NOT saying I hate them because of the harshness because I like Joints just fine as well as all the niffy things you can get for joints over blunts. (transparent rolling machines, better flavors etc).

And in the long run A honey dutch just costs u more. If your buying them like 2-3 times a day like most ppl do in my area and then times that by 7 and you got $21 bucks for JUST a blunt a week EXCLUDING the bud.

I just think Bongs and hell even Bowls are the best value and the way to go. Not only the fact that you do get higher, but it lasts longer and you not buying silly leafs that is just more Carcinogens for you to inhale causing possible more issues down the road. I don't even wanna talk about the amount of Nicotine in them. That I bet is the reason why ppl seem to crave and want them so much and don't perfer bongs. I hate ppl that won't smoke out of a bong. (you know they wont do it because it may look awkward to them)

2. I smoke blunts with my bong.

3. the act of smoking is almost as cool as the reason to smoke

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. you think the same way as me my man.
    +rep for being raw :]

5. ha, I have done the same including joints. lol Its pretty cool. seeing it cherry is awesome.

6. I guess it's how they like to smoke the most as well... a bit like alcohol... you could drink a nice drink but it be more expensive and get drunk, or buy a horrible drink that's cheap but will also get you drunk... if they don't like the bong, they may not enjoy it as much! Gets me? :)

7. I don't see blunts or joints as economically useful at all, what so ever. They waste too much smoke for me to be okay with it. I'll only ever smoke a j or a blunt if there is absolutely no pipe/bong found or able to be made.

Hatechoo, blunts. >:{

8. when i tried to explain this to people. they called me retarted and that blunts were way better and way more "chill" than a bong or bowl. the fact is i'd have to smoke 2 to 3 1-2 gram blunts to even catch a buzz. the other day i faced a fat blunt thinkin i was gonna be super fried off it and i caught a buzz that i could get off a single bowl. i was so blown. but i did go through the stage when i only smoked blunts.

9. since smoking blunts cost more im going to assume you mean smoking blunts is like drinking some dom p. i would agree with this statement

10. Omg Exactly. I been getting that a lot too. "they are more chill and you can kick back and relax and smoke a blunt"

I am like.. umm. yeah. Except you can get totally ripped on 2 bowl packs of 20g shit and be chill for hours on end.

11. If Dom P. is a good drink then yeah ;)

12. lol, tell them they're stupid for throwing away their money/weed!

Also, pipes are totally chill, wtf?

13. they dont' listen and I would be "gay or a "fag" If I say that. lol Come on you know how it is.

14. yeah lmao.
    "dude chill man its fine, just throw yer weed in."
    "no fuck that its sucha waste!"
    "man fuck you gay bitch"
    then after they smoke it, and N-lip it, and re-light it 500 times, they act SUPER fucked up
    "omfg dude im so blazed..im about to go pass out mann -cough cough cough-
    "-.-"

15. haha. im surprised there arent people in this thread tellin us how dumb we are for wastin are money on buying bongs and bowls because they waste smoke when you pull out the bowl or let go of the carb. ahah people are ridiculous if they really wanted to get the full potential of their bud they would hit a bong. a bong gets you the best buzz. no doubt.
    :hello:

16. cuz the GC community knows whats up
    :]
    blunts are nice when its a couple of friends
    matchin on dank on dank
    and u both got a lot
    but when its always some random guy u meet at a party or somethin
    "yo throw down fo this blunt"
    no fuck you i dont need to do shit, you offered me!

17. Ah, just gotta fight fire with fire. ;)

Actually, I don't condone that at all, haha. They should be more open to your opinion; if you're important enough to them to be included in a blunt circle, why wouldn't they at least give your opinion a chance? Maybe you need new toking buddies. :smoking:

18. omg so much truths. hahah

19. whats a wigger?? blunts are better imo especialy if your out in public you dont have to tote around a huge bong or pipe and u can easily discard a blunt

ps.please dont say a wigger is a white guy that wears south pole and gold chains riding 22s on his car if so we might as well make fun of black people trying to be white when they get a job and nice car house etc.

20. haha. You PS is true. And I can only see blunts good if you decide to drive. and I guess the mobility. but keep in mind there is Bubblers and bowls are much better.