Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you smoke?day?week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ObamaFan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Not as much as I would like to. Coz of work and type of job I do I can only smoke at nite. I usually hav 3 joints between dinner and bed, at the weekends I hav sum wake n bake and another in the afternoon. Doing my first grow at the moment so intake will prob go up when I harvest my k.o kush

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i spend about 120 dollars a week, about 10g-12g. i smoke after work and on days off

3. I live by myself at the moment, I go to college and work the rest of my days of the week/weekend, however I am not a lightweight toker. I find that I smoke at least a half ounce a week. Depending on how my week is going. So during school days which for me is Monday and Wednesday, I'll wake n bake, (about 2 bowls in the bong) and then about 2 bowls before class and 2 when I get home before going to bed. On work days it's a lot less lighter, I will do my traditional wake n bake but I won't smoke before work, I smoke a lot when I get home from work because I usually like to spend the rest of my night relaxing playing video games and staying in the clouds. (about 4-5 bowls that night) I'm more of a glass type of guy so I don't really smoke joints or blunts very often and sometimes when my friends are dry I'll be generous but for the most part I'm a single stoner with an expansive mind. I like to read high, play video games high, (at an extreme level) and i find that I really like debates when I'm high. (mostly political) more often than not I like to watch or listen about debates on legalization. It's wonderful sitting stoned criticizing political figures on their "beliefs" about Marijuana. Anyway the whole point is, I smoke at least a half a week and around 6 to 8 bowls a day so around 2g+ a day.

4. about 3.5g's a week i would probably smoke more if i had money

5. Started every weekend Id smoke now it's every night lol

6. About a quarter oz a week, really depends on what is going on though.

7. I smoke once a day, usually at night after work. Sometimes If I'm off it'll be twice in one day.

8. I go through an ounce a fortnight between two people (i smoke more though) but im trying to cut down because i go random adventuring to much instead of working

9. I cop an eighth each week to smoke. For conservation purposes I'll usually pull gravity bongs throughout the day to keep me fucked up while not fucking up my wallet :love-m3j:

10. About an eighth a week ideally, I recently moved from a recreationally legal state to one that isn't so I've cut it down to like 2 eighths every 3 weeks. Smoke in smaller amounts and it keeps toleration down as well as the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Lol, a fortnight?