Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you smoke?day?week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ObamaFan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. for me since im pretty new too smoking bud i smoke about 2 - 4 joints a week and this is my 5th month since i started and when i 1st started smoking i told myself i would only smoke twice a month lol...how much did you smoke when you 1st started and how much now?
    Yay 1st thread:hello:

2. Haha yeah I know I never though I would be smoking often, but I usually smoke at least 2 times a day, haven't taken a break for at least 2 months now.

3. a better question (imo)
    would probably be
    how long ago
    did your recollection of how much you've been smoking
    turn into a hazy daze of
    ganja smoke
    in which case
    the answer would be
    4 years or so right before i started to fuck up in school and drop out eventually....
    so you do the math
    4 years
    of non-productive
    lazy
    stoner-ish
    activity
    i've smoked too much
    probably more than a lot on GC
    because the weed out here is DIRT
    so i gots to smoke a lung full to feel it
    especially when my Tolerance is up for the supply out here:smoking:

4. I used to be able to hold out on 2g per week when I first started. Then an 8th after I picked it back up again, now I'm up to a little over a quarter per week. I smoke only out of a large glass spoon, a mini bubbler, and bongs... I only smoke about one joint and maybe one blunt a month. I'm pretty generous with my weed though.

5. as much as my dog tells me to smoke

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. used to smoke about an 8th a week (3.5g) when i starter properly smoking. Used to tell myself i would never smoke alone, just with friends. That went tits up!

1.5-2g a day now

between 10-14g a week.

• Like Like x 2

7. used to smoke like u did than once i started truly loving weed i started doing it everyday 1g+ a day

8. I conserve my weed, I buy an eigth every month, it lasts me between 2-3 weeks and then go sober for the remainder of the month. Normally smoke a cone at night like 3 times a week.

9. lmao <3

I smoke... way, way too much. I'm one of those pot heads who prefers to be in a hazy daze at all possible times. I wouldn't suggest it, nasty habit. A quarter of schwag will last two to three days, sometimes longer sometimes shorter and that's between two people. If I smoked by myself all the time, I'd smoke a LOT less. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  10. It really depends on how i feel because usually ill roll a couple blunts that are usually about .7 and the only time i can smoke is at night after work so ill smoke about half and then fall asleep when my high wears off. So about an 1/8 give or take. If i smoke out of my bowl though i can make it last alot longer

11. I buy a quarter of high grade and a quater of mid grade every week. I pay 100 for the 1/4 ounce of high grade and only 30 bux for the 1/4 of mids. So all together, I smoke a half an ounce a week. I'm a dirty little pot head.

12. Depends how I'm feeling and what the weather is doing. If it's colder/damper and my arthritis is crippling me, I'll hit the vape a couple times a day. But a half o usually lasts me about 2 months, if smoking alone. I often smoke up the boyfriend though (what's mine is his, what's his is mine) but he's even more lightweight than me.

13. an O a week.

mostly smoke at night tho. or when i get back from lifting.

14. i smoke way to much my body is completely dependent on it i CANT eat or sleep without and because of that i decided to slow it down to 1 or 2 times a day instead of alllll day

15. LIsten here man. You and I had a very similar situation with only gettin dirt weed until me and my two best friends were like what the hell are we doing smoking this BS? So all three of us did seperate grows and now all there is is dank my friend! Just saw my first bag of middies in 6 months the other day lol.

But to the OP when I first started smoking it would be like a bowl or two on the weekends and that progressed to a bowl everynight which turned into a couple bowls a day which finaly turned into the practicly all day smoking of the ganja. I really wish i kept track of these things but I'd say I go through atleast 2 g's of bud per day but that is being pretty conservative hahah

Keep Tokin!:smoking:

16. When I first started I smoked 2-4 times a week, now I smoke 1-2 times a day, except for a few days here and there when my dealer is dry.

17. I don't understand how people could smoke that much in a week. :confused:

I will smoke at the very most 2 grams of mids a week. That is getting "stupid high" to the point where having a conversation with someone is a chore. (2-3 times a day)

I've also been smoking for two years now. :confused:

18. Don't blame your school issues or your laziness on tokin. Maybe you are just lazy. I've been toking for about 8 yrs and its been purely strong green-bud (maybe schwag mixed in there 4-5 times during that whole period). During that time I graduated college in the top of my class and got a full scholarship to law school. Pot will make you lazy if you let it. Otherwise, it might just be that you aren't doing anything with your life and need a scapegoat. Alcohol, weed, girls, videogames, etc. are all the same....if you allow them to takeover your life they will, if you don't they won't.
    But as for the the original question:
    I probably take down a little over 2 eighths a week. The only issues I have had arise from the fact that it is very expensive where I live now.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. 2 eighths = 1 quarter :hello: :cool: :D

20. lets see, lately it has been a little less than .5g a day because of my vaporizer...but depending on if i have homework or if its a weekend...then i may smoke up to a gram...lol and thats like 6 trenches in my vape, which is alot for me in a day.

but weekly, if i dont visit my parents on the weekend then i will go through about 2.5g a week...if i blaze all weekend around 8th a week.