Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baby no no dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wartooth420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Nyone ever heard of it?
    I was gonna get some purple kush
    but my guy said he's out an only has baby no no dro. He said it's more potent.
    Has anyone heard of it?
    Anyone had it?
    I've googles an searched but found nothing.

2. nah that sounds like some bullshit

3. Yeah I figured.
    Imthinking it might just be some random hydro grown that the dealer named himself . Or a local thing.
    I'm paying 35 for an 1/8th. which may seem too much. but i'm willing to pay since the purple kush I got the other day was out of this world. And the seller is a REAL good friend of a family member( who I'm getting it from).
    I just wanted to get some input from people on here to see if anyone heard of it

4. It's probably good weed, but that name is bullshit. I'd just ask to see it before I bought it.

5. "Baby-no-no-dro" LMAO! LOL LAUGH OUT LOUD WTF?!?!??! That's something a typical ghetto-dealer would say.
    "Ayyyyyyyyyy im all out of the Purple Kush (actually outdoor with some purple tint from hitting low temperatures in end of flowering) but now I got dat baby-no-no-dro,,,yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

6. I would but I don't personally know the seller. Just m family memeber who I'm getting it through. But my family members known the guy since they were little kids. So I doubt he'd try to rip him or anything. Plus at35 I'm getting a discount, it's regularly 50 an 8th.( my family just loves me so he's gonna pay the extra 15 cuz he knows I can't afford much lol) but yeah. So I figured, hey if I get a discount what's there to lose? Lol.

7. #7 wartooth420, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    Lol nah. Far from the ghetto, and the bud wasn't purple. Lol it was some HIGH quality shit. About 4 hits and I was fucked up. So far from some random outdo

edit:it wasn't purple colored**

8. There's nothing to lose for $35 an eighth really. I pay $70 lol

9. Lol true that.
    And damn, what do you pay that for?

10. Baby dro is what my dealer calls high mids lol. But idk what baby no no is.

11. this right here/:smoking:

12. baby dro is like... pemature hydroponic beasters...
    but... 35$ an 8th would be a good deal for that
    as most people around here sell it for 50.

13. #13 Misc, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    White widow/russian, og kush, grape ape

Though this price is ridiculous regardless of what I'm getting. Can't expect much better from suburban GA unless you're blood brothers with your dealer.

14. Yeah, I suspect what you'll be getting is prematurely harvested hydroponic bud. "Baby no, NO!" is what the grower probably said when he realized he fucked up; hence the name.

And for $35 an 8th, it all makes sense.

15. Like I said before it 50 an eigth. My family members handling the the extra 15 buck since I'm poor.
    And lol at the n no part

16. I'm a victim of selective thread reading, missed that part. That's nice of them, you smoke them out I assume?

17. Wow I havent heared the term baby dro since high school. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BABY DRO!! I mean even the name sounds retarted. It's a very shitty dealer trying to sell high mids as dro.

18. did i say baby dro? no i said baby no no dro. i know what baby dro is. do you know the seller? nope. even if it sounds retarded. you dont know. this isnt just some random dealer. this is a trusted friend of the family. he usually has kush/widow/purps but he isnt able to get any for a while. an all he has is this "baby no no dro" which is why i was asking if anyones ever heard of it. if i wanted sombody to tell me it was "just a shitty dealer" i would of asked for that.

19. nah. hes just really rich right now lol. and extemely nice. im too poor to smoke anyon out at the moment but me an him worked it out.once i get a job ima start smoking him out. anduntil then ima ive him whatever money i can pay to for what i smoke. lol.

20. #20 red and glazed, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010

In your first post it says nothing about your " guy " being a friend of your family. You did say baby dro you just added the no no. If some one came up to me n was like I got that baby no no dro I would think they ment baby dro and I would tell them to move along.I'm sorry but baby no no dro it just sounds like something he came up with. No offense, and I don't apperciate your attitude. I was trying to be helpful.