they live in his head

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bobbypin, Feb 15, 2010.

1. the art is dopely amazing!!!

2. Cool. Love dream art.

Your dream reminds me of my uncles experience, he got commited for a while until him and a guy from peru beat up the big guys in white and threw chairs through glass to the chearing of the others, then he broke out and ran around town in a white gown. Know that parts true cause I seen him when he stopped by our house, he then fucked off for a while and hid out till his head got on straight...

he had some interesting stories about being 'on the inside'.

3. i dont want to forget this

4. Bump for great art.

5. my mind exploded, melted back together, and exploded agaian!!!

6. The (almost) 6 month bump :D

7. #408 tokinbud420, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    I love this thread. :love:

Just read through all 28 pages again. Saw some pieces I hadn't noticed before :) This thread has the ability to make tears well up. Your brother is an enigma, he has the purest essence of creation embodied in all of his work. And by living his art he too is a living source of pure creation.

Bobbypin if you're still out there, I'd love if you would send me a bunch of stickers and wheatpastes to put up around my small town. Uradheres art needs to be shown everywhere! I want to do my part, if it's alright with you. This is probably a plea into the dark, but at least I tried.

8. based on your avatar and wording of your post i am getting the sense that you are the person that drew those pictures and actually believe there are people talking to you. that being said, i think they are very good.

9. This thread deserves a bump, so much amazingness.