Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What are some stores that sell blacklight posters?

• Please log in to reply

bakeandskate

bakeandskate

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
I know Spencers has some. I bought a Scarface poster from there but there wasn't really any more that I liked. Does anyone know where else they might have them? Any chance at a store such as walmart? Thankss

dudickle

dudickle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,834 posts
Allposters.com

bakeandskate

bakeandskate

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
thanks but I'm looking for stores that I can go to, not really online

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,193 posts
I suggest not buying the blacklight posters at spencers. Everyone has them. Go through the extra trouble and get them online here:

Lead Pipe Vintage Art and Music Posters

Go to the blacklight section, these are vintage from the 70's and much trippier.

milonroid

milonroid

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi
Once Check out buildaposter.com/..Here you can get some blacklight posters ...

detailed one

detailed one

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,049 posts

I suggest not buying the blacklight posters at spencers. Everyone has them. Go through the extra trouble and get them online here:

Lead Pipe Vintage Art and Music Posters

Go to the blacklight section, these are vintage from the 70's and much trippier.

fuck me thoughs are expensive posters lol but fucking nice

freeburgh

freeburgh

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I know Spencers has some. I bought a Scarface poster from there but there wasn't really any more that I liked. Does anyone know where else they might have them? Any chance at a store such as walmart? Thankss

Try the website: Flash Intro Page

I believe it is the largest private collection of vintage 1960s blacklight posters in the world. There are also complete sets of Bill Graham and Family Dog rock concert posters, and a bunch of other sixties memorabilia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users