brown spots and yellowing leaves 1 week into flowering(pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ttfisher, Feb 13, 2010.

1. i have 6 plants a week from harvest and a week into flush on sunday. ive started to notice some brown spots and yellowing on some of the leaves towards the top.
    is this normal or do they need something. im flushing with plain ph 5.8 water in a hyrdo drip system with rock wool cubes.
    please if its not normal and is going to affect my buds i need help asap.

thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. im prety sure its a manganese deficiency in flowering. but do i need to fix it since im a week away from flowering i dont want to have to give it nutes befor i harvest.
    what should i do???
    help... please!

3. #3 Ramones1234, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Too late to do anything now, didnt ya see this coming? A week away just let it run the course. I had some issues similar early in flower and boosting nutes and adding C& M shook it off. GH huh.. I got a journal going stop by sometime. After this first run I'll start adding any problems encountered, but I started the journal closer to harvest and left the boring months out, LOL

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...row-ongoing-saga-trial-error.html#post6728289

4. so you think its going to mess up my buds or just attac the leaves, and the buds will be fine they look fine still.

5. Title say a week into flowering, but this is a week away right. If so do sweat the small shit now. If the buds look okay just do a normal flush. If you can get a close-up of a bud posted lets have a look see.

6. oops it ment to say a week into flushing. haha.
    i lost my camera it seems and the hps fuckes up my phone cam but ill see what i can do when the light comes on.
    the buds are looking real nice imo. ha

7. if you have just a week left i would think you are fine. let it run its course. You are depriving the plant of nutes by flushing so your leaf issues would be expected.

8. thats what i was thinking. it must be kinda normal i guess.
    i found my camera so here are some pics of the buds :D and a sample bud i trimmed up to smoke next weekend during harest!! :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Lookin good mang, thumbs up.

10. thanks im proud of the out come.
    these ended up being hermies too so im realy suprised how many trics and big the buds got.

11. they look great bro. Its funny but in the pics all the leaves look great. Or at least how they should look at that point.

12. thanks for the compliments.

the first picture is the only one that shows the yellow and browning leaves.
    it was takin while the hps was off.

thanks again guys.

ill let you know how the smoke is in a month or so. i want to cure it atleast a couple weeks.

and dry weight.

13. why did they end up hermie ? as my crystal fem went hermie on me last two week no light geting in is it down to stress?