Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint with computer paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Feb 13, 2010.

1. No you definetly don't wanna use that because its bleached with chemicals and theres no gum so it wouldnt work anyway.

2. I smoked a brown paper bag, and that burnt the fuck outta my throat. Computer paper is probably really bad too for your throat.

3. I don't wanna be an ass or whatever but why does everyone keep commenting saying the same thing about chemicals and shit, he already said he bought papers and he's 18

4. It would be better to make a pipe out of paper lmao that's just not a good idea. Papers aren't that hard to find alot of gas stations sell zig zags I always have a few packs with me.