Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint with computer paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Feb 13, 2010.

1. no i seriously have never heard the term "computer paper"
    the only paper i can relate to a computer would be printer paper, and i just call that "blank paper" lol

2. You guys are very quick to accuse people of not being 18...jeeze.

If you read my post I thought I was being clear...I could (and just did) go buy some papers and I am 18, but my friend rolled them in computer paper and didn't want to have to reroll them, but I did.

Thanks for the tips.

3. damn, you must have no common sense :p

4. There's a lot of common sense lacking in this thread.
    [​IMG]

5. yeah i have no common sence because im not an expert on paper.

6. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk no

7. If they don't say they are for rolling then they have chemicals and all sorts of shit in them that isn't healthy to smoke, plus it'll be extremely harsh on your lungs. Just go down to a gas station and by some zig zags.

8. thats fucked up

9. Go then.

10. Go get some rolling papers, computer papers nasty as fuck.

11. Either that, or the fact that you cannot spell "common sense" correctly.

12. WOW just get up and go but papers!

13. its paper, used for computer printers.

14. not knowing how to spell would mean im stupid...not that i dont have common sense. i know im stupid, im just happy im not a douch.

15. It's a waste, don't do it. Make an apple bowl or something else.

16. My man, EVERYTHING is overpriced in this shitty state. How much are we paying for a pack of Newports? $8 almost? Fuck, that's why everybody just buys loosies. Even the loosies are 50 cents a peice. They were a quarter like a year ago. We need to get the fuck up out this place!!!

17. definatley buy some rolling papers. computer paper contains harmful chemicals like bleach. your friend is a kook. or to experience the best high with thye weed you have, make a pipe out of an apple or potatoe.

18. Lol man. There's a guide to rolling joints on here.

Yeah..I used to roll joints with computer paper until I realised I rolled TERRRRIBLE joints and that I wasnt getting high at all.

Just make a bowl or something if ur gona do that.

19. i just got a printer today, and remembering this thread i searched the pack of paper that came with it, and no where on the stack of paper does it say "computer paper".

as a matter a fact, its called "blank paper" just as i said, so go fuck yourself and stop acting like a douch over GC :)

20. Make an aluminum foil pipe.