Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

How long does ONE HIT stay in your system?

• Please log in to reply

Set_it_off

Set_it_off

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
How long will one biggish hit from a joint stay in someones system/urine that was already clean for 36 Days before the hit?

I have a drug test in 5 days :/

vapo

vapo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
Drink a lot of water and you should be fine...

TripZone

TripZone

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 424 posts
I'd honestly venture to say 1-2 days. "Single use" when clean usually stays in your system for 2-3 days. Don't even worry about your drug test, you'll be good.

morpheus

morpheus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts
The whole 30 days thing applies to like super stoners, like 5 times a day for months. You should be good in 5 days just drink alot of water.

kr4x

kr4x

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 609 posts
3-4 days you will be good if its in 5 days

trev502

trev502

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
I had to take a drug test 3 days after and the only thing i smoked that month was the one hit from a blunt 3 days before the drug test and i passed

musD

musD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,425 posts
5 day's. I would wait. no point screwing yourself over for one hit.

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

5 day's. I would wait. no point screwing yourself over for one hit.

QFT man! if you really wanna pass that shit, you will wait. just imagine how much more rewarding it will be to smoke when you know for sure you don't have to worry

420 High Times

420 High Times

Dope Slanger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts
Im not sure if your worried b/c you took one hit or you want to take one hit. Deff dont smoke if its in 5 days. If you smoked a while ago and your just worrying about it I think your fine.

Gehtfuct

Gehtfuct

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
If you're really worried about it, just drink atleast a gallon of water a day till the day of your test and you should be fine..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users