Official Weed Star Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RMJL, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I got worked weedstar ashcatcher/precooler that is diffused, it hits great I got from grasscity, took 3 week to be mailed, worth the wait

Attached Files:

2. WS ashcatcher + dome + J hook = awesome rig

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsbbJl0Ooc&hd=1]weed star 4-arm diffuser pre-cooler 18.8 mm - 5.3" showerhead downstem - j hook - dab - YouTube[/ame]

3. Hey guys, I just bought the Payday Roundfoot Ice for my first bong, any opinions? I've heard they take up to 21 days to ship, so that's a little disappointing, but how could I pass up a $30 bong (with the 25% discount) as my first piece?

4. Crazy dab! Nice!

Love that ashcatcher. Used to have one until it broke. It was just easy to clean and if that main chamber with the diffusers ever break, you can always buy a new one to fit in there, I think they still sell those separately.

Right now I got a standard beaker illadelph with a nice simple WS 4-arm ash catcher. works a treat.

5. Any body have the blue eye'd slick Rick just ordered it and I'm wondering what it really looks like aside from the website photos and if it's any good

6. #1427 kliff2004, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  7. i love my smellchecker.  

one of the best hitting bongs i've ever owned.

8. does it feel like a strong bong? or is it sketchy to hold around things it could bump into

Sent from my iPhone.

9. i leave it on the table and it stays.  i feel if it hits something or falls it won't break.  it's thick and heavy.  

10. #1432 A4ugua5tr, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    ou get an infraction[​IMG]

11. I have the Messias Illusion 5 mm with two 5 arm tree percs. I have this pipe for about 1 year and the Hits are very smooth. I think it is good quality for the price..

12. I don't know much about Weed Star. I hit a Weed Star double bubbler once at a friends house and it was pretty nice though. The thing that's kept me from buying one is I can't stand the thought of having a bong with a carb hole.

13. Weedstar produces tubes without carbholes

Do they? I remember looking at them on grasscity and every single tube had one.

15. I remember a few weedstar tubes are without carb. My Messias Illusion double tree perc tube has no carb hole.
    Or use a plug for the carbhole.
    What Kind of weedstar tube are You looking for?

Not exactly sure. I like beakers with diffused downstems. I'm not a big fan of percs cause I think they're unnecessary. I like a simpler smoking experience.  

17. Oh ok...the Same as i
    I like percs but mostly straight tubes with diffused downstems....you can find weedstar tubes without carbholes in GRASSCITY