Guys: Everytime you ejaculate you lose the following nutrients

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Free The BIRDS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Old ass thread!

I'm whatever you want me to be  :ey:

2. That's why we use them as face masks

3. /\\ Where did you get this info? Can you list the book or source? Thanks.

4. #84 Old School Smoker, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    LMAO no wonder my wife is healthier than I am.....

Time to take your vitamins honey!

5. I will t-bag the OP s ejaculate and videotape said t-bagging to show the community members

6. I know someone on this bullshit. It's dumb.

7. You only lose the nutrients if you don't drink your own semen

Omega369

8. Now I can justify masturbating into my own mouth. I now feel no guilt or shame.

9. And now you're banned lol

.....  :confused:

Holy crap hahaha!!!

11. No one follows the ancient Taoist methods of sex? Not ejaculating so you could absorb your orgasm to attain better health and everything and stuff... lol.. reading the Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia. Great stuff!! All about being multi-O capable  :metal:

12. What the fuck is wrong with you! Masturbation is fucking normal and it won’t deplete your fucking nutrients! Why the fuck do people would worry about that shit! It’s fucking normal and it won’t deplete your zinc for fuckin whatever. No! That Nofap is bullshit and fuck it. No! It’s fucking normal to jerk off!

13. There’s absolutely nothing fucking wrong with fucking jerking off! It is perfectly fucking normal and it feels so fucking good! Why the fuck do people say it’s a sin well that’s fucking bullshit

14. This thread is nonsense