Guys: Everytime you ejaculate you lose the following nutrients

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Free The BIRDS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. K, honestly...

If I jerked everyday, how detrimental is it?

Because I know cumming has benefits, and I like doing it, so... free the birds, if you're overreacting lol, I swear... I'm busting a nut ASAP if I find out...

2. Lmao WHL, you're crackin me up. I'm gonna go get my dick sucked.

3. For real, man!

I NEED to go and beat off. I just worked out really hard, and I'm all swollen and tired and I just took 4 bong hits... UGHHHH

free the birds;

if you see this, I just want to let you know that... I'm not any less of a man just because I broke our no-beat feat ... just know that I respect you as an individual and I respect your choice to abstain from masturbating. I feel the loss of essential vitamins and nutrients isn't harmful, as I maintain a healthy diet that replenishes what I "lose". ;)

Sincerely,

Horse Lips

P.S.

I'm going to right now. It's 5:43pm.

4. Looks like I lose Vitamins B6, B12, and E; Calcium; Magnesium; Selenium; and Zinc everyday, sometimes twice! :eek:

5. Ha, two years ago my friend decided he would go on a masturbating spree and just stop. He jacked it like at least 2 times a day, more if he could, usually did. Then, after 2 months of just continuous masturbation, he stopped and just started weight lifting his little heart out.

The way he saw it, his body would have to continuously replenish and he would gain more testosterone faster so that when he stopped he'd be teaming with this male superpower. He actually got pretty jacked, Although he broke out allot and this kid never had acne before.

6. I worked out hard today and I never feel any different after beating off...

I eat healthy though, and constantly exercise so it can't all be bad...

7. dude.. i dunno.

here's my rationalization that makes me feel entirely chill about blowing my load:
    just look at the size of your average load. i mean... how nutritionally potent can it possibly be? i dont think that evolutionarily, spreading our seed more would cause a detrimental physical toll

i mean - before our meals were a sure thing and we were still drawing in caves to celebrate or predict feasts... do you think that those who blew their load were more susceptible to weakness/death?
    cause if the answer's yes.. then our sexuality's just in direct conflict with our ancient instincts

which would be kinda disturbing. i have a lot more to say/think about on this idea ive conceived.. but not enough patience to say it all now. i'll expand tomorrow if this post manages to re-trigger the thought process. but i am drunk so.. it's up in the air. err.. UpFromTheSkies.. i mean.

8. This is the same half reasoning that the Victorians used, if I remember right. Masturbation makes you weak, thin and pale. So eat some graham crackers and bran flakes, and never masturbate. Or so they said.

Masturbation also keeps that prostate from getting swollen.

9. wow. i just created the account. after watching so much feedback.
    all this shit is hilarious. didnt now guys went all out talking bout this shit.
    lmao to several of your post's made by you guys.

but yes. any form of ejaculation can make you weak.
    and i say CAN because ive heard from many people they dont get affected by wacking it. but then others do. me, myself ive been training for 2 years. and i cant get over 45lbs bench plate (135lbs) which is not alot.
    due to masterbating to the horrible urge.
    yes it does slow you down from getting buff, maybe it has to do with
    body structure, testerone levels etc. FROM PERSON TO PERSON
    but what i am saying maybe not all of us may be affected. were all diferent.
    ive heard many people say theY wack it plenty times and not loose strength.
    to me that is not true. POSSIBLE
    if you want to be a builder building mass muscle.
    i suggest u dont wack it. and if u do at least 4 weeks is good and dont over do it.
    2 WEEKS IS NOT SUFFICIENT TIME.
    I stopped for more then 8 weeks. maybe 10 weeks without wacking it.
    its awesome. after 8 times of skit skit, i went back to gym and 5lbs less then were i left off which was not bad compared to other times. so im not sure if it was cuz of alot of buildup for 8 weeks
    if u happen too, just try not to do it twice if u do u may be fucked
    and all your training that has been done is pointless.

BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE BEST WAY TO RECOVER YOUR STRENGTH AND ASAP. AND PLEASE IF YOUR ONLY SUGGESTION IS REST ALOT, AND EAT ALOT OF PROTEIN. THEN ALL I GOT TO SAY IS BULLSHIT. IT ONLY HELPS GET YOU BACK TO WORKING OUT. BUT YOUR STRENGTH IS GONE ,DAY 1 AFTER YOUR RELAPSE

10. If you don't come, on the 7th day your testorone levels will peak at an extra 46% and then slowly start to drop, as soon as you come you lose all the boost you have.

11. Well isn't this the solution really to not losing nutrients and also being able to jerk off whenever you want? :confused:

Hm, lose nutrients and jerk off, don't jerk off and be really healthy, or jerk off and eat my jizz and be healthy.

[​IMG]

12. I believe its true, I didn't fap for a solid 2 weeks and started taking Zinc/B-12/Vitamin D daily when I stopped fapping.

2 weeks later when I failed..and caved in

[​IMG]

The load was so potent , it could have impregnated 20,000 women..

13. i will never jerk off again

14. Welp i been blowing multiple loads a day since i was 13. Im not dead. I got plenty of testosterone. Ill stick with it. If you dont use it you lose it. Why would god give us dicks if he didnt want us stroking down girls?

15. Lol im gonna do this and bust in some bitches face. Shits gonna be hilarious.

lmfao you created an account to post in this thread?

17. Lmao imagine waiting a few months? It would be pure bliss when you release.

It would be like 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. B12 is the one vitamin deficient in the vegan diet. It's found in (bugs or) meat, milk, eggs, cheese... *animal products. All animal products...

I jk around sometimes that swallowing semen is what I do instead of B12 supplements. Except I'm not even joking.

I feel as if there are a lot of unproven rumors being passed off as facts.

Better to let it out that way than blow up on someone and better to jerk off than to fuck with sluts and their slutty ways or to break someones heart

20. Fear doesn't work on me, the nutrients that I'm deficient in could be easily gained back with a multi-vitamin, zinc pills and usage of vegetables/fruits.