girl crutches....hit it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by scarz, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Bet you're scared now, eh? :ey:

2. Hmm....I dont know how to say this anyway without possibly offending you....but you look like the kind of guy who would fuck a cripple :laughing:

3. u say this as if i dont know it i did start this thread asking for advice on how to fuck her

4. Ahaha I really wanted to say that, but I'm a nice person... lol

5. Damn gotta say some of you guys are pretty mean. What happened if you got into an accident and became a "cripple". Do you no longer deserve attention, let alone some sex?

OP, treat her like a lady, you'll figure it out, just talk to her, let her know what to expect, and have some fun ;)

6. I wasnt sayin cripples dont deserve cock.. but im just sayin i wouldent wanna be the one to take a cripples virginity..

They know theyre crippled and less likely to get any action, and taking a girls virginity is a big deal to her anyway.. so if you took a cripples virginity shell be clingy as fuck..

Best bet is to hit it and run up a flight of stairs.

7. ^^true story.

In all honesty though, bullshit aside, treat her just like you would treat anyone else. If you are interested in this girl, you should be able to look past her disabilities and see her for who she is.

Tell her you aren't put off by the crutches, that you like her, and then lay your game on thick. Once she knows what's up, strip off her clothes (and crutches), lay her out, and go to work. If there is one way to win her heart, it is to be sweet to her, then give her exactly what she is obviously craving: your dick. Give it to her however she wants it, please her in every way you possibly can; only then will she see that your feelings for her go far beyond the sex.

And, for inspiration...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-ChcL6Pzo]YouTube - The Clit Commander[/ame]

Now go take the log to the beaver son. Make GC proud.

P.S. : DO WORK!

8. Depending on the state you reside in, that may be a big legal no-no. If you're 19, and she's 17, that may qualify as a serious crime.

9. not tryin to make anyone feel bad, even you Tee ;)

just sayin, it's easy to make someone who isn't considered "normal" in to a joke, and it can be funny. but that shit is also the reason these people get so isolated and "clingy" because they never get what most of the population does in many aspects of their life...

and yes just take on the clit commander mentality and your body will do the rest :D

good point too mike, I totally overlooked that, protect yourself my friend, that would be a fine mess

10. LMAO, is the original poster serious? Who has sex while standing up, and standing up unsupported at that?

11. indiana romeo and juilet law it allow 4 years age diff

12. Word. Mind Posting a picture of crutch girl? That would be great so we could all get a solid mental picture you know :D

13. If anything i think you'd be doing this girl a favour. And yeah, if some chick talks to you about being a virgin, and the first thing on your mind is "Man, how do i fuck her with the crutches?" I really dont think you've had sex before.

Not trying to insult.

14. #54 Boggy, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    im a 'cripple' but I'm not actually crippled/paralyzed. I use a wheelchair to get around when it's long distances. some of u may have seen my thread.

all I can say is cripples do need loving too lol. And unlike what a lot of u think they do get sex more than once every decade. I have known people in wheelchairs that could get laid any time they set foot in a bar (pun intended :p).
    But the problem is close-minded people (some in this thread) who think we are some kind of different race or something.
    Getting laid isn't always the problem for cripples as I noted in my own thread, it's finding love.

i've never been with a disabled chick but I do know that it's not hard or any different. just throw her on the bed and go to town its not like she's gonna break. I have seen some incredibly hot girls on crutches before too

also unless she's very sheltered or mentally handicapped she's not gonna follow you around like some retard stalker, as some ppl in here seem to think

:smoking:

15. Alright here's what you do..

Stack 4 mattresses on top of each other underneath your nearest ceiling fan & have her grab onto the fan blades.
    Then you penetrate.
    Then you turn on the fan & have a blast :] haha

Ohh & this would all be terribly hilarious if the day that you tried to fuck she revealed that she was bi-sexual & had a girlfriend with a bigger dick than you.

16. I once had intercourse with a girl that had a astro boot on. I got her totally naked, except for that damn boot, and the pants had to be peeled and left to hang onto that one leg. Kinda awkward, yet the nut felt the same. IMO hit it

17. She looks sweet, handicapped or not.

Hit that :wave:

18. dude, you can't post pictures of underage people #1,
    #2, did you ask her if you could post her picture in a public thread you made about maybe fucking her?

pretty uncool

19. o welll

20. not to be an asshole, and im not reading this whole thread, but what kind of crutches are we talking about here? like the regular ones that go under your arms? or the ones that retarded people use, that strap to your forearms? i know you said shes all there menatally, but sometimes non retarded ppl uses those crutches. i dont know why. anyway, let me know.