what makes girls wanna fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Feb 8, 2010.

1. uhhh where is alcohol in here haha? it's not as legit..but if one is desperate

2. alochol money and cars

3. i don't know about cars, i'm about to get a g35, so if i end up getting all the women w/o doing anything more than the nothing which i steadily contribute, i'll update this thread.

4. Same, or when a cute guy hugs me and takes a firm hold of me, pulling me close without my permission. I get off on being overpowered so that kinda thing gets me going. But that only works with guys I'm attracted to, otherwise it's just creepy.

5. Saying something sweet to me.
    Gets close to me & puts his arms around me.
    Watching him roll up a fat sticky blunt for just the two of us.
    Makes me laugh constantly.
    Letting me know how much he wants to fuck me, but not in front of his boys just in front of me.
    Bringing up something that I told him awhile ago, just knowing he actually listens.
    & of course when a guy smells good.

All these are off the table if the guy's just plain creepy.

6. I expected at least a few comments about a particular physique or physical attribute that turns you girls to jelly despite a lack of humor, personality, and sensitivity. I guaranrtee if a girl had posted this to the men, you'd see a lot of that. Good on you girls!

7. in my case, Money always gets them naked and on all fours screaming for Daddy to punish them. :cool:

8. There are a lot of things. But if you want a simple answer, attention. Knowing he wants it makes me want it. Simple It really does not hurt AT ALL if you know how to use your tongue. That will speed things up considerably.

9. well said, nothing is a bigger turn on than knowing how much a guy wants me :)

10. I totally dig the Moody Blues idea! :hello:

11. Im not saying its ok to have sex with girls when theyre drunk.. ok im saying its ok to have sex with girls when their drunk.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njmQ6nTr_Gs"]YouTube - Adam Carolla in Still Waiting[/ame]

12. -nice cologne on your guy
    -freshly shaven face
    -a little scruff (it's nicer after a couple days when it's softer)

13. i like having my back and sides lightly touched .. my neck being kissed is always nice too. and being spanked :X mmmygod, that's my favorite.

14. Spontaneity. :yummy:

15. This, wild shit, and illegal stuff. Anything that gets the heart beating faster lol.

btw just for lulz heres some Dirty Tunage :yummy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gecd1tVyuPI&feature=related"]YouTube- DJ Ozi - Juicy Pen (Original Mix)[/ame]

16. guys, U no need to ask girl for a fuck. They need to trust u. So just give a straight look, which conveys your willin'ness/thinkin' about to fuck her. some girls replies damn straightly,but others feels to look u alike. it will work and helps her to think about fuckin'. ;)

17. tickling is a good way to get me under you and then i'll start feeling in the mood. i love being up close and personal with a guy i'm into.

18. Be yourself?

Most my life I tried reading tips on how to turn women on.

ONE MAN helped me, Tom lyekis. Google or YouTube, you might thank me one day.

19. Me

[​IMG]

....But for real, my sock thinks im sexy.