Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Body Load

• Please log in to reply

tcb110

tcb110

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys I have a question. I am in my 40's . When I was young I could smoke weed all day and night with no ill effect. I started smoking again after many years. I find now when the weed first hits it hits real hard in my body I feel heavy and stiff especialy in my neck and shoulders(very uncomfortable). After time passes that effect calms down and I enjoy my high. Has anybody else ever experienced or heard of this. It stops me from getting high alot because I hate the effect it has on me when it first hits

Similar Topics: Body Load     x

Trippin0898

Trippin0898

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Hmm, sometimes if I inhale a little more than I can handle my neck will get stiff and my eyes will burn, mayb you're taking in too much since you had quit for so long, but that's just my guess. Usually weed makes my joints and muscles feel relaxed and numb.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
That's really parculiar... are you on any medication? That can definatley effect it, even in the slightest.

Maybe you should smoke a strain with less potency for a little bit, or at least give that a try.

Good luck.

P.S. - I always love to meet old school smokers who keep up the hemp culture :smoke:

GarlandGreene

GarlandGreene

Fly Fatass, Fly!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 377 posts
Yeha old school smokers are great they have great stories. How bout you try a Sativa strain they have more of a cerebrial high, whilst the Indica's have a body stone. Perhaps this is why you are having a problem with the pain in your neck. Or maybe you should try a few tylenol before you toke.

tcb110

tcb110

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey thanks for the advice guys. unfortunatly i gotta smoke what i can get. Where do you get these differant types of weed such as Sativa. I am deffinatly an old skooler.Back when I was getting high it was Panama red , Alcopolco Gold and Thai Stick. Also we were very big on Hash oil which we used to smeer on the easy wider and then roll a fatty. I do use medication for high blood pressure and I have some Arthritis I think maybe the weed intensifies the arthritis when it first hits. but as I said it mellows down after a while and i feel great. I might also try the Tylenol thing before i smoke. It makes sense.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
Good luck to you, bro. :smoke: :D

Guest_i c e_*

Guest_i c e_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Hey thanks for the advice guys. unfortunatly i gotta smoke what i can get. Where do you get these differant types of weed such as Sativa. I am deffinatly an old skooler.Back when I was getting high it was Panama red , Alcopolco Gold and Thai Stick. Also we were very big on Hash oil which we used to smeer on the easy wider and then roll a fatty. I do use medication for high blood pressure and I have some Arthritis I think maybe the weed intensifies the arthritis when it first hits. but as I said it mellows down after a while and i feel great. I might also try the Tylenol thing before i smoke. It makes sense.

Hey man, yeah I know where your coming from. I'm not the same age as you, infact im much younger, but playing sports has jarred me a bit so I do get that feeling some times. Try and find someone with some Anti-Anxiety pills such as Xanax, Valliums, or Ativan. If no luck with those, look for muscle relaxers such as flexiral. Take either 1mg of xanax (half a bar, or 1 blue football), 15mg of vallium, or 1 or 2mg of ativan. For flexiral take probley 3-4 10mg pills. This will help you greatly!

JTBl0int

JTBl0int

Ingenious Spliffwizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 424 posts
ahh alcapolco Goldd goood old school shit

Purple Kush

Purple Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts
If I were you I would stay away from all the perscribed pill's, most of the time they are just bad news and can get you into alot of bad habits.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

If I were you I would stay away from all the perscribed pill's, most of the time they are just bad news and can get you into alot of bad habits.

There is definatley truth in that. Not nessicarily though. I keep a bottle of valium on me always when i'm with somebody who is trying a new drug (especially hullicnogens) because of the risk of a freak-out.

Of course it's illegal for me to have possession and to use, but i use them responsible, objectivley and properly.

Either smoking marijauana, using valium or with anything, you just gotta be responsible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users