Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413485665.749166.jpg
    Super haze, I was forced to harvest 3 weeks early due to rippers caught on tree cams.

AND ITS STILL SOME BOMB ASS SHIT

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Devil's Thumb hybrid and Jack Herer racing for the finish. 

Devil's Thumb

P1020116.JPG

P1020114.JPG

Jack Herer-Right, Devils Thumb-Left

P1020120.JPG

Bountiful harvests to all

PW

3. Blue Dream harvest 2014

Attached Files:

4. Purple L.A. 2013 harvest....

Attached Files:

5. Purple L.A. 2013

Attached Files:

6. Harvested this Cream Caramel auto today :yay: she's a little stinker :yummy: excited to :smoke: this one fo sho :)

TJ

Attached Files:

7. My T.O. x HNL5 girl 3 weeks in since the flip. Itll be a while till I have anything more worthy to show.

1414730023246.jpg

8. 31+ year old clone only...........

[​IMG]

9. Chunk, 31 years cloning, but.....but what about all that genetic drift I hear about in all the jr high chat rooms. :eek:    You have created a monster; as a licensed EPA trainer and handler  I can help dispose of it it properly. 

PW

10. Uk Cheese (exodus) x NY Power Diesel, 58 days. Loving this one mucho, heavy on the body, light on the mind..... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415107164.910482.jpg

11. Ravnus day 66...
    1415170305107.jpg
    Sugar Punch day 66....
    1415170358843.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415492216.384652.jpg

Original strawberry cough. Forget how long into curing. But my first organic buds :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

13. Thanks so much! Really means a lot. First grow working by myself and all organic. Was a lil nervous to post a pic b/c everyones pics here are so gorgeous but figured it wouldn't hurt to get some feedback :)

" One whom plants a garden plants happiness"

Genetic drift you say? LMAO.......here's something to ponder on the genetic drift dealio:

Hass_Avocado

Looking good Stoneygal!

Welcome to GC!

16. Thank you so much for the link Chunk. Being a California native I never thought to much about the history of the Hass and it's popularity worldwide let alone the origin and its journey. ☺

17. Dutch Passion Think Different about 8 weeks from seed.

Attached Files:

18. Not a recent pic. This was my first grow so it was a bit of a rush set up with not eNuf reading.... strawberry cheese cake on the left the rest are afghani. Luckily I got some seeds that germd and turned out fem that I'm working on now :) getting way better results after some research

Attached Files:

19. Some OG Kush sitting on an old HT pic of some Lemon Thai.
    This OG was plain water only fro start to finish. First watering did have Myco.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415765652.396236.jpg

Long time no see hope everybody's cool as always Hi Chunk