Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. So nice...............that's what I call a "smoove move"........nice bus and pics bro and thanks for keeping the bar high in my thread. Enjoy those girls gone wild!

peace,

chunk

2. Self med.........those are some right frosty beauties you've got there, Thanks for sharing and stay patient........and don't forget to post some updated pics before you chop em bro.

Thanks again for your contribution to my thread.

take care,

chunk

3. A nice purple pheno on my other Sannie's Herijuana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ^^^^^Yeah Buddy!!!!^^^^^Nice shots of your buds newgrowNY!!! Thanks for sharing bro, and keep them coming everybody!

5. newgrow, Dude! I've seen a 6-toed cat and even saw a mermaid once but I've NEVER seen anything like that brother! That's just downright purdy man!

kewl, kewl, and mo kewl!

6. [​IMG]

Week 2 in veg on a strain that I call 'Samadhi' - from the old days.

LD

7. [​IMG]

This is a strain from 'the old days' circa 1984, 75% Indica, 25% Thai sativa. It's the one on the right side of your screen.

My favorite strain ever.....................

LD

8. More Veg shots just over 4 week old clone,one plant using LST.

Purple Lavender.

Attached Files:

9. ocitown

Are those strains from Humboldt County by any chance?

Just curious as usual.

LOL

LumperDawgz

10. The lonely clone was from a medical dispensary,$20 here in OC.

11. Oci....LD.....Now that you've posted your veg shots, you gotta follow up with the final bud shots. That's the deal guys:D.......and LD, my hats off to you for keeping the love alive with those vintage and rare strains.

And LD, IIRC....I saw an African strain of yours somewhere else on the World Wide Web. Thanks for getting into the spirit of things on my thread.

Take care,

chunk

12. Lowryder #2

Attached Files:

13. Nice job guys, thanks for sharing. I'm really stoked to see the interest picking up here in Organics.

Looking forward to seeing some more bud shots from the community at large:D

chunk

14. #54 DankyDoodle, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    Awesome buds guys. Drooling all over my keyboard.

15. Hells yeah!

16. steely dan is my fav, love that vid

17. that G13 PPP's hairs look like Ramen Noodles. :)
    all these buds look fantassssstic. you guys know what you're doing.

18. #58 clos3tgrow3r, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
    Nothing spectacular but here it goes anyways. Ive got 5 plants, 3 snow caps, 1 afgoo, and 1 purple AK. These pics were taken about a month ago and since then they have filled out nicely and are smelling absolutely irresistible *cough cough* purple AK the very last pic is completely purple and smells like heaven! The only problem is that I have a little bit of mold:(, it is actually pretty small but would it be smart to harvest early to prevent it from growing?... This is my first grow though and ive never owned more than a quarter at one time b4, so I couldn't be happier with all this yummy smelling soon-to-be smoke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FFOF soil with "oreogonism" endo/ecto mycorhizae and fed only with "Sunleaves" Peruvian Seabird Guano through veg and flower + 1 feeding of "Supernatural" Bloom Terra Organic elemental powder mix and diluted urine.

19. from seed, a little organic mom Of my Pre 98 Bubba Kush X Sour diesel #2. ocean forest mix and a little of my own special sauce. grown under t5 during the day and LEDs at night. I alawys have ladies working on my moms. thanks for takin a look.:smoking: Peace, MACK

Attached Files:

20. Sweet looking buds Bro.........so close to the finish....can't wait to see your final pull. Thanks for sharing with us.

chunk