Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #21 Chronic777, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    smoove, just checked your thread, amazing!!!

2. this thread looks beautiful.
    can't wait to post some shots on here, just got a week into flowering my organic white rhino, and a lemon skunk is still in veg for a couple weeks.

3. sup guys, some of my favorite shots of my BC god bud grow. enjoy~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nice photos of some beautiful buds k status.......thanks for sharing with us.

chunk

5. 2 Purple Head Knockers growing thru a screen. One pot is 9" and the other is 20"

4 weeks into 12/12

250w 3,000K Pulse Start Lamp

FFOC, Worm Castings, various guanos, endo and ecto Mychorr

Attached Files:

6. #26 k status, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    thank you chunk, and for the rep ^^.

here's another guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Indoor plants are pretty, but outdoor plants are sexy.;)

Here's my sig pic plant, she was OG Kush, grown boddisatva style. The sunshine did her well. Grown in a 15 gallon pot on the deck out back, Ocean Forest soil, perlite, a bit of dolomite lime, and sulphur to adjust the ph, Fish emulsion, Seabird guano, Bat guano, Bone meal, and some Budswel Guano tea, with Blackstrap molasses through flowering. Also used an amazing organic product called 'Sul Po Mag', from E.B. Stone, langbenite crystals, they are a top dressing that kicks ass in flower.

Open these pics and try not to lick your screen.:wave::D:smoking: (Hey, A.W., hey Chunk, sorry it took so long)

Attached Files:

8. Holy shit!!!!! Those are un-effin-beleivable MA........could you tell us more about the langbenite crystals?

Ain't no light like sunlight........nice job and thanks for sharing. No worries about the time thing bro, I've a feeling this thread will be around awhile:D. I gotta spread some around so here's some honorary rep.

Thanks again!

9. #29 starblazer, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    What is bodhisattva style? I just thought that was a Steely Dan song.

10. Here are some bud shots of my Durban, AKxKaliMist, Northern Lights, and the last one is a durban also. I wish i had a camera like smoove. Great pictures.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

Attached Files:

11. Heres some of my organic Durban baby's you can check out more at my grow log. It won't let me repost those pictures.

Attached Files:

12. Nice shots of some beautiful girls DVM........thanks for sharing and keep us updated bro.

chunk

13. #33 DirtyViperMan, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    Some fresh out the camera.
    pic 1 is White Widow
    pic 2 is YumBolt
    pic 3 White Demon
    pic 4 is el nino
    pics 5&6 are dryed AkxKalimist cross

Come see the rest of the picture at my journal.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

Attached Files:

14. #34 btc2112, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    while i had been without my own "personal" garden for some time, that don't mean i haven't been helping my boys out with their projects.:devious: here's some of my share of an all organic snowcap from my buddies last chop. not my favorite strain but this batch turned out pretty well, smokes very, very smooth but still packs a nice little wallop :smoking:

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      465.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      301.4 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      436.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      494.9 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      508.2 KB
      Views:
  15. Great lookin stuff fellas. Just wanted to share the last photo before the harvest tomorrow...

[​IMG]

:smoke:

16. that, my good sir is truly a thing of beauty! very well done smoove, if my ladies end up looking half as good as that cola, i'll be stoked. i just wanna eat it...

17. I just saw the product on a shelf at the garden store, I've only used it once, but they seemed to be as potent of a flowering nutrient, and easier to digest, and easier to use, than many others I've tried. I wish I'd started it at week 1, but it was about week 3 of flower when I brought it home. It's simple nutes combined into a crystal form, and has an NPK of 0-0-20.

Sul Po Mag

It is a great song.

It is a personal style for growing maximum plant, with a minimum of space, on say, a deck, or a porch, where you don't want to attract attention, but wish to get the most for your efforts. I'm probably the only one who does it, because I'm just weird.:D

Watch this dance, then teach your plants how to do the dance of the 1000 hand boddisatva, and you will get back one thousand buds per plant.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF5_Z4ctXpk"]YouTube - bodhisattva steely dan[/ame]

19. My god man thats beautiful:eek: im drooling....
    I am also an organic grower but have never had such a beautiful cola in my garden, though have had many beauties..
    What strain is this, im intrigued
    plus rep for the skillz though mann
    here somma mine, approachin week 7 of flower ina few days..
    The first 3 pics are my L.A Confidential and the last ones is my White Berry:smoking:
    Gettin close, but im a patient man.;)
    Bet your enjoyin that shit though, woahhh. lol

Attached Files:

20. Ah hah.......Medicine Al....the lights just went on big time. Potassium......you know, that is the main ingredient in "Snow Storm Ultra".......You're just using the raw material, rather than the high priced, watered down version. Thanks for the big heads up bro! Going to the farm store for the SPM:D If I can give you rep again, it's on it's way, otherwise, I'm putting it into your IRA (Individual Rep Account):cool:

Take care bro,

chunk