Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I thought I would start a thread for all of our organic gardeners to post photos of their handiwork.

There is getting to be quite a following here in the organics forum, and I thought it would be nice to have a place to share the fruits of our labor.

Along with your pic/pics, share with us your strain, soil, lighting, fertilizer/teas etc. and any tricks that have helped you along the way.

I thought this might be a way to further our organics knowledge base, and acquaint one another with new or different methods.

I just posted a couple of recent pics on my Organic Bud Shots thread, and I'll start off with them here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

These shots are of a plant that was the result of crossing a Hash Plant Male with an old strain I've kept for a couple of years called Perma Frost. Out of 6 females from the seeds of this cross, this is by far the best phenotype so far.

She was grown in my reused soil with Dr. Earth Products blended fertilizers. I use the Tomato, Vegetable and Herb Mix in 2-3 gallon pots for veg, then transplant to 5 and 7 gallon pots with the Bud and Bloom mix in the transplant soil.

I add endo mycorrhizae at each transplant, and water in with a compost tea. During the flowering phase, I adjust my tea to be more active with fungal microbes, but basically, I just have to water throughout my entire grow.

Let's see some of your photos and share with the community.

Thanks in advance for sharing,

chunk

• Like Like x 2
  2. As depressing as it is one of these photos arent of my own collection, im actually hoping to get better photos of this strain soon enough.

But i figured id show you anyways.
    Strain: White Heaven (White Whidow x Blueberry)

[​IMG]

I actually have 5 of these plants growing currently, with the entire advanced nutrients organic lineup to boot. Wish me luck bro...

Heres wat i have as of 3 days ago. If ur wonderin why thers 2 in one cup its cuz i had white heaven twins haha.

[​IMG]

Cheers chunk

3. #3 newgrowNY, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    This is my current organic grow, at 7 weeks of flower, strains running are Sannie's Seeds Herijuana and Anesthesia / DNA Chocolope / G13 PPP / Barney's Blue Cheese.

They were vegged in a recycled FFOF soil mix (My SoilMix) with many amendments icluding biochar, pure and inoculated, and mined humates to create a living soil with a thriving micro herd.

Primary nutes in veg was the soil mix however waterings included kelp meal, azomite, EWC and epsom salt. The soil mix sustained the plants for a 2 month veg, maybe a bit to long with no extra nutes as N def started hitting hard in week 4 and 5. Flowering nutes have been the Humboldt Nutrients natural line and also Neptune Harvest hydrolyzed fish ferts.

They are grown under a 600w Sunmaster super HPS deluxe and Cfl's.

G13 PPP
    [​IMG]

Sannie's Herijuana
    [​IMG]

Chocolope
    [​IMG]

Barneys Blue Cheese
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice ZR.....I'll be looking forward to watching your girls grow up to be ladies:D

5. Beautiful shots newgrowNY......and beautiful girls. This is what I was looking for when I started this thread. Thanks for sharing with us.

Take care bro,

chunk

6. 100% organic

Attached Files:

7. Biocanna, Blue Cheese :)

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      124.7 KB
      Views:
  8. how does a grow qualify as "organic"?

9. Very nice pics of your buds organicglass......What strain/strains if you don't mind me asking?

chunk

10. Thanks for sharing your pics Chronic777.......very nice indeed.

11. Organic growing utilizes natural fertilizers/pesticides and practices to feed, grow and care for your plants. Chemical and synthetic nutrients/pesticides are not used, instead manures, composts, seaweed, rock dusts, seed and grain meals as well as blood and bone meals. And I can't forget to mention cold processed (hydrolyzed) liquid fish fertilizers.

Some die hard organic gardeners/farmers actually grow crops to use for making their own dry and liquid fertilizers.

Organic growers pay particular attention to the microbiology of their soils, and add composts/manures and teas that are rich with microbes to enhance the growth of the plant. There is too much information to go into detail, but if there's anything synthetic involved with your grow, it won't qualify as "organic".

Thanks for your interest, and for sure hang around and read up on this wonderful form of gardening. Once it gets a hold on you......well....look at the pics and you'll see what I mean.

Take care,

chunk

12. Or if your lazy you can use biobizz/biocanna/earth juice etc....

I personally love the biocanna range, theres just something really great about it, the bioboost really brings out the terpenes & explodes tricomes everywhere, you'll taste nothing like it!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      68.6 KB
      Views:
  13. Thanks the strains are ak, durban, speed queen, and satori
    heres some diesel and black afghan

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great looking buds guys....

15. Here's a shot of my last grow...Barney's Laughing buddha(pic was from day 45)

Attached Files:

16. Great stuff guys!!

:smoke:

2 favorite shots so far from my current organic grow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Damn I need to learn to take a picture....

Very nice looking Smoove

18. Yea smoove those are some sticky icky beasts you got there...

19. Smoove......_numb_.....nice buds guys!!!thanks for sharing with us.....man, you guys are really coming through with some beautiful bud shots. Keep them coming everybody!

20. hahaha I am truely jealous of everyone's plants on this thread.
    They all look so damn beautiful!

I hope in the spring mine turn out just as nice, and i'll be sure to post pics
    of mine. I just love growing outside.

Growing in itself is a pleasure.