Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pennsylvania smokers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrxr250rider, Feb 7, 2010.

1. how much snow did everyone get? 16" here.

2. News said 19.6" for my area but im not to sure about that. Seems more like 15-16 in my backyard.

3. i was born in wilmington and lived there until i was a little kid but i spent so much time in philly when i was little that i consider it my hometown as well as wilmington.

4. in between scranton and wilksbarre.

5. im from the 570 too! haha i dont have to much trouble findin nice buds around here but its not cheap.. and usually theres only alot of mids not to much dank...

6. you fools in penn got it bad. ROFL 475 an O of headies.

7. lmao i get a pound of skunk for 800, :)

8. just moved to 717 from san diego :(. found some mids but still lookin for that fire

9. Dawg that fire is here just mad expensive. I been smoking on some real nice GDP, and cat piss.

10. hopefully i can find that shit soon. you from 717? i also heard cid's pretty easy to get around here? true?

11. lucky,i wish i could get that kinda deal

12. I'm in the 717, haven't seen lucy for a while but I wish, it's probably around if you know the right people.

just got some beautiful weed last night, most I ever paid for an eighth, but usually just 60/8th. I wish I could find the inbetween of the "dank" 20/g stuff and the shit brick mids in the area. Ya know I just maybe want some beasters, regs, whatever you wanna call them I'm just sick of paying ridiculously for weed that shouldn't cost that much. But it's either that or just shitty brick'd mids/

13. Yeah im in the 717, and yea lucy is here more than one would think

14. 610 area here, I feel bad for whoever's paying almost $500 for an o of dank. I get some fire for 45$ an 1/8th. I usually can't find mids around here actually. Usually my dealer is out like 2 or 3 days after a re-up.

15. Yo 610 here mids are everywhere you look here, at least in my town. Have to make the trip into Reading for the dank shit though.

16. mind putting some on my tounge? Just kidding.. but seriously.

17. Haha man Id love to but I be a broke *****

18. i live right outside the city, and we get the dankest buds, for alright prices haha. my buddy gets the most bubonic shit for $375 oz. 215 all day.

19. i live in the 610 and i can get pretty good mids for 120.. really havent got too much dank but its definetly around.

20. originally from right outside pittsburgh, i could never find any good bud. just mids for 30 a cut.