Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pennsylvania smokers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrxr250rider, Feb 7, 2010.

1. saw the thread for ohio smokers so i figured id start one for pa.
    what have you been picking up recently?

lots of good headies in the 570 area. thats all ive been getting recently.

$450 an oz is rough though.

2. small town 814 and shit sucks locally got to drive miles and miles to get anything besides schwag.. usually 30-60 though..

3. damn that sucks. i dont have to go far. prices suck in pa though

4. i live right by the mason dixon line so i get my mids up here in pa n go to maryland to get heads but red lion, pa is where to get good dank bud usually. im sure u guys arent near me though lol

5. im from the 570 too :wave:

6. 717. robb you from red lion lol??

dank runs $400/o, beasters like $250, mids $150 ( for "decent" mids )

7. im 814 also and been getting mids for awhile but i found a guy with xmas bud for $40 a 1/8 and i cant buy enough

8. What's up fellowmen ^.^

9. im right outside of philly, in a little town but surprisngly we're flooded with dank
    oz of heads: 300-400
    oz of mids: 100-160

10. 717 lol shits is pretty rough over here 145 for I guess what you can call decent mids. Dank at like 475 and O and dont really see much beaters or kb.

11. 215 here

ya theres some good weed around here

12. 215, i agree with the last post

13. #13 LNP, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    412 here

110-120 a zip for OK mids. Dank 20 a g. Never looked into prices for a zip of Dank here. I'm looking to though.

14. yeah philly or around philly is legit. prices are good and the buds are always good.

my friend has a friend from philly and he comes in every now and then with some goodies.

id take a ride down to philly for a good prices on dank or nugs if i knew someone.

15. lmao yo! temple ow l, I go to temple as well. I'd have to agree with your post entirely..

16. 814

yeah no real medical stuff coming through, low mids, and really nice high mids thats all..

17. 717 here, isnt that bad tho, i mostly find high mids, havent seen the dank yet tho.

18. used to be a 610.. still have the number actually

19. 610 right here

20. 724 here...

sort of close to 412 also