Skateboarding. (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by coldcheese, Feb 7, 2010.

1. #3441 OneSource, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    That's what skateboarding is all about. Having fun and being able to skate anyway you choose with no rules to follow. Keep pushing

2. Of course it would start raining as soon as I finish. Oh well can always fuck around in the garage.

Attached Files:

3. I love to skate can land a dozen different tricks almost a backers dozen but ive never been able to land a reverse tailspin off the turnpike without it being sloppy n all foxtroted up with a nuttap straight off the grindrail from a kickflip 5 0

4. Thanks I appreciate the good vibes!

Yeah when I realized I should get back on board instead of not, I thought about the utility and fun of the sport and called it to my self "street surfing." Gave me a new aspect of how I could do it and it gave an old toy a new look. Stoked every time I fly high too...

[​IMG]

5. #3445 SpaceNuggets, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    havent been in the city of grass ina min. but hope everyones good and tryna shred this summer. It's been hard to skate with hwork lately, but when i do, hittin some parks locally. Tryna get back and solidfy heelflip-back 5-0's, back tails, back tail shovs... just tryna learn some variation stuff...hope everyoens progressn crusin and having fun [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. learned frontside 360 shuvs yesterday felt so good to land been working on that trick for months

7. What's is the age of the members here that still skate if you dont mind me asking.
    Im 20 myself

8. I'm 23. I fractured my left wrist a couple weeks ago and have a full arm cast so I've been shredding extra gnar lately, I got sweepers on deep end of my bowl though chigga chigga chea!

9. damn shredding pools in an arm cast thats brave. & im 19 , raining out so im gonna skate this indoor mini ramp for the day

10. Good to hear! Im helping my buddy finish the mini ramp tomorrow!

11. 26 and cruising beach strands any morning i can! haha so far i'm not technically a skater because my best move is a powerslide....

12. ^keep pushing lol as long as ur having fun there's nothing wrong with how u skate

13. 22 right here (23 in october) been fucking with it since i was 8. In Europe right now without my board. Fucking WHACK! especially when you see people skating in an another country you just wana join right in

[​IMG]

14. shred some gnar gnar anyway! ask a bloke to borrow a mannyped (assuming you have the quid for it)

and I have no idea where in Europe you might be... I'm culturally biased for living in California alongside the beach and never moving out from my home as a beach thoroughbred bum. If i had common sense, I would graduate junior college already...hahaha [​IMG]

15. backside boneles who's fuckin wid it!!!!! I got them on this quarter at my park today sooo stoked they are soooo fun!!!

16. Been slacking on the shred lately

17. just recently started skating bowls and tranny haha. getting into these laid back hesh tricks on some banks too. I ate it on both butt cheeks today and I already know that I'm gonna wake up sore lmao! cool sesh though. I learned some no complete tailstall/slide on a bank when I was faded and it was one of the best feelings ever..

18. My first complete that I built at my skate shop is almost a year old! Assembled it on black friday last year and hard to believe the deck isn't in total ruin. The tail is a little sheisty but the graphic is still slick... (because I can't boardslide lol)

19. how often do you skate ?

20. I grew up around skating but I fell once when I was like 10 and stopped for good. Just recently picked it up again about a year ago and now I skate every couple days by going to the beach, but I'm not a technical skater I just cruise. Kind of have a fear of ollies lol