Skateboarding. (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by coldcheese, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Very difficult finding the time & spots to skate with this cold&wet weather. Been skating one or two indoor spots the whole winter. Hopefully spring comes early this year.

2. find a parking garage where you wont get kicked out with redcurbs and parking blocks... maybe even build a little diy there. Goodluck

3. Thanks, the floor is wet for most of them but i'll find a good one. Just wish it wasn't so cold.

4. Have skated like a total of 5 times this winter. This is when I envy those California fuckers. But it's about to be spring, can't wait

5. Weather is getting nicer but now that its spring the rain is already being a pain in the ass. Does anyone here skate alone or always with some friends ?

6. FUCK! Picked up the skateboard for the first time in 3 years or so a couple weeks back and loved it so much I've been skating every day since. Getting alot of my old tricks down fast,.

I'm bummed though because I bought myself a new deck, wheels, and bearings... setting up the news wheels now and I get 3 of them off and the last is totally stuck because the axle of my truck is stripped right where the wheel is placed. I wanna skate some fresh wheels and bearing so bad anyone know if there's anything I can do? Just need to get my last wheel off but it's totally stuck

7. This is my skate I use it everyday ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428896457.260283.jpg

Top 5 tricks
    Frontboard slide

Kickflip

Fakie 360 flip

Halfcab heel

backside flip

Sent from my spaceship

8. Can't wait to start skating again. Not being able to skate due to an injury is the worst. Anybody watches the battle at the berrics ?

9. Ollied a 4 foot gap yesterday. I got so much air and just boosted so far haha. It fellt nice. I've only been skating for almost a year.

10. Yo I havent staked sence I was 14 which was like 5 years ago. Is it worth getting into again?

11. Hell yeah it's worth getting into. If you had fun skating when you were 14 why not ? It's definitely a good way to stay fit in a fun way. The individualism it allows is awesome too; progress at your own pace, skate however you want, skate high , whatever suits you.

12. I landed some hardflips and switch kickflips today 👌

Sent from my spaceship

13. No matter how long I quit skating for, I can always land a fakie tre, fakie inward heel, 360 pop Shove and back crooks without having to relearn them

14. Jonney Giger ladies and gentlemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3nZFcW2NkY

15. #3415 SpaceNuggets, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    alright, got a torn ACL and Miniscus still and have accepted i will forever have it for now...got a snap this weekend after severe determination, here it is.. i'm stolked and hope you are as well.... all it takes is a self push GC homies

came down on the sidewalk run up, went for a 50 and came out with a nose grind lol.. landed in the down part[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. thats tight^ keep pushing !

17. hey all i'm back, how bout that video from december?? hahaha i got some new tricks in mah bag, been goin ham on the tranny. my new shit is front and back 5-0, switch rock, nollie feeble to regular, blunt grab off to fakie on a small spine, front rock n roll, tail stall, nose stall revert, front and back nosegrind stall(?) to switch rock, nollie back disaster, stinkbug back air, early grab (almost grabbing after coping) air to fakie, and back boardslide is all i can think of now but yea, whats happenin yall!?

18. #3418 SpaceNuggets, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    Got a freshie from the local shop. Ready for the season, other board was thrashed.

Love me some expedition ones[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. what trick(s) are you working on ?

20. I went skating with my 4 yr old daughter yesterday.  Well, she rode her bike.  Was a blast.