Skateboarding. (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by coldcheese, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Fucked up my tailbone yesterday trying to front board this stupid round down rail.. My front foot slid off the board right when I popped and I went falling backwards to smack my ass and back on the concrete

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. ouch thats no good. Havent skated in near a week myself, crappy weather and work have kept me at bay...

3. Check out this DIY skatepark in the woods. I went there today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420330581.175011.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420330599.286983.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  4. What's your guy's favorite moments skateboarding ? One of mine was landing my first kickflip. Was trying that trick for so long i was so over excited i threw my board, went inside my car, screamed at the top of my lungs lol, then called a friend just to tell him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. probably when I got my first kickflip aswell, took me a couple months but that serene feeling you feel when you actually realise you landed it and just think for a split second then you are almost overrun with emotions. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. id say boardsliding my first down rail.. I was so stoked on it I felt like I was finally starting to get good Hahahah

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kickflipping the park's 3 set at lunch one day at school. (the skatepark was beside the school lol) every one saw me do it and at the time it was a really good trick haha, I felt so boss

8. #3369 OneSource, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    i could imagine haha always make me feels boss landing something big or new !
    that's sick i always wished i could spend my lunch time at school skating instead of talking about bs with friends for 40 minutes. Probably felt OG especially if you had some girls watching lol

9. yeah its awesome you definitely get a rush of euphoria 

• Like Like x 2
  10. How's skateboarding been going for everyone lately ?

Open your mind

11. Took a break for way too long but feels great to be back at it, got some filming in too! Hopefully hitting the streets to get some more clips in soon

• Like Like x 1
  12. Been able to skate for a little bit each day, working on skating switch, I landed my first switch 3 flip !!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got a new setup too.. Creature deck 8.0, thunder raws, pig wheels 50mm

• Like Like x 1
  14. aren't you the dude who said he used to film frankie spears in ny. If so, did you see the bangers he was dropping in a recent nyc video called d e b u t?

Open your mind

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice , there's an article about a musician who started skating flatground at a pretty old age(like late 30s ) & he learned switch flips at 45 years old.

Open your mind

16. Picked up a new board a couple days ago. I really can't do anything at a park. My kickflips are signature steezy, landed 7 clean in a row yesterday. Fakie tres are real close. Fakie 3 shuvs are clean. Heelflips are clean. Fakie flips and I can fakie heel. I've landed a fakie bigflip on flat. I've landed varials. All on flat.

I need to learn how to grind.

• Like Like x 1
  17. kick flip nose slides are so hard though

18. #3379 SpaceNuggets, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    so much snowww, want to skateeee :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. got a skate in yesterday, was killing myself trying to ollie out of a ramp over a wheely bin haha good times are had when you have the park to yourself and 2mates

• Like Like x 1