Skateboarding. (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by coldcheese, Feb 7, 2010.

1. I'll post a few pics and what not but I'm not gonna list of a bunch of stuff I can do, I will say I'm 30 now and Iv been sk8ing since I was 12 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399261941.393332.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399262003.193984.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399262045.476430.jpg
    Probably one if my fav shots

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399262108.559761.jpg
    This is my SK8 tattoo "live 2 SK8"
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399262259.673615.jpg

4. Cool tat Dr. 420 :smoke:

Haven't been skating too much lately!

Feeling pretty good again though, and got a free day tomorrow, so I ought to take advantage of it :D

5. Love Skating . One of the main things im passionate about in life. Just trying to get all the basics i got both 180s, fakie ollie,half-cab & fs half cab, shuv it , & fakie shuvit , i know how to carve mellow bowls & currently trying to learn axle stalls & kickflips i feel like i should have it by now been skating for around 2 years now. At the end of the day you gotta have fun with it tho

6. I skated today.

learned a nosepick to rock n roll stall. pretty dope

working on a frontside noseblunt stall now. shit is tough

7. havnt been doing many fliptricks lately but everyone at the park is landing tres and kickflips n shit
    so i decided to try em out again. i landed some varial kicks and heelflips and kick flips.

shits looking good.

i did a varial heel the other day, cant do it again tho

8. Just bought a new setup, will post pics tomorrow. Havent skated in a year but I got a proper back crook on a park ledge, nollie flip first try and caught some pretty high kickflips. I wana be able to tre and Hardflip every try like I could back in tha day

9. #3030 SmokeErrythang, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    My two setups, Marcus McBride DGK deck w/ thunder light trucks blank wheels and reds abec 7's. The longboards a landyatch I dunno the details of it. Its a $250 longboard but I got it for a quater oz that I paid $30 for. Lol the kid was desperate for some bud.

10. Boards

Attached Files:

11. Landyachtz switchblade, 38" long if I am correct. Do you do much dh/freeride on it?

12. Ill bomb hills when I can, ill even take an extra 10 minute detour just so I can take the downhill way home from my buddies place. this is my main mode of transportation this summer, i love just cruizing around the downtown area with the homies. when we have a bong well go 'bongboarding' to one of our many forest smoke spots. Best $30 ive even spent.

13. July 4th!
    Everyone go skate

14. Does anybody ever get like heart burn after skateboarding ? I skated all day today at the skatepark & slammed pretty hard on my hip & shoulder blade on my way home & my heart started to burn briefly tho

15. You may of been dehydrated? Chuck some ice on your injuries to keep te swelling down

16. Glad I found this thread. 

17. I haven't touched it in months.

Think I may have found a good way to waste my day off :D

18. I think its the excessive gatorade & chips i had before i skated plus i was high wasn't a great idea.

19. Idk why but I get pretty bad at skateboarding when I get high compared to when I'm sober. this causes a lot of problems in my life because skateboarding and smoking weed are my favorite things in life...

Skate.