pictures of perculator types youve seen.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I'm quite interested in how a squidline hits... as well as the netline (those things are SICK), never thought the squidline was very attractive though, just me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfKLczX-qs]‪Top Hat Perc‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. very informative thread

3. Showerline-GMD/Gwo
    Ice cube gridded-^
    Barrel perc-dirty rico/DWB/other
    Sonic stemline-dwb
    Gridded stemline inside showerhead- apix
    Ratchet-syn
    Airstrike-syn
    Zero drag perc -mobius
    Jp perc- toro
    Intraline-toro
    Capillary showercap- dwb

Cant think anymore, too tired

4. I havent seen a fritted disk (Goldstein) mentioned yet!

also in my area (Central Florida) there is a local glass blower that does a better verion of it (IMO). His name is Raybaby and he calls it a "Double Loopstitch" perc. he hand makes each disk then fusses it to another disk to make 1 double layered disk. i have bought 4 of these bad boys and love everyone of them! 20130216_013414.jpg 20130216_013549.jpg

This rasta colored one has 2 seperate Double Loppstitich percs (4 disks in total) notice the top and bottom of each perc is different patterns.  IMG_20130330_211146.jpg IMG_20130330_211236.jpg

this thing creates the best little bubbles!  IMG_20130406_002243.jpg

this is the new mini version of the same piece. its only about 12 inches IMG_20130518_013133.jpg

5. Nobody has mentioned a spiral perc yet !!!

Attached Files:

6. Thats awesome! I can't seem to find RayBaby anywhere online though. How much did that mini run you? I'm in south florida so it might be worth a drive up

7. Spiral was mentioned in post three as exclusive to China glass only.

8. anyone have any pics of different kinds of perculators they have seen?
    [​IMG]

9. Quote it on here then cause it aint there :lol:

11. Might not be the same type of spiral perc but it was mentioned in post #3 as exclusive to china only. 

12. Nah man theres one called a skull perc that mentioned china but it might have been a different thread !

13. Best tube ever!

Attached Files:

14. #54 Taylor4791, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Nice piece! Where did you get it?

15. There is a shop in west palm beach called Wonderland. They have some of his work.

16. ok first off the spiral perc should not even be considered a perc lol, second the gridded stemline is a signature of sg, who innovated the idea from hops. the zob stemlines and the hoss ones should not even be called stemlines since they cannot even compare to an sg...and Wonderland is the tits.

17. Ans why should a spiral perc not be considered a perc. It filters the smoke through an additional section of water therefore dumdumdum its a perc. And just because a stemless bong isnt the same brand as the one you mentioned doesn't make it any less of a quality piece !

18. that spiral perc is just a downstem bent into.....a spiral. nothing extra is happening right? single hole in, single hole out?

19. #59 shaggish, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    derp.....i take that last post back as i'm looking at a janky tube i have with a spiral perc.  it's got a couple holes in the bottom of the spiral. i'll try to capture it in a picture.

[​IMG][​IMG]

i'm just acknowledging this as a perc, not as a good one.  this tube was free and i only used it once because it's garbage.  says biohazard on it, leans to left. 

20. Yeah they can have multiple holes. Im not saying that they are better or worse percs :p

I like mine its got six holes and does the job !!