Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover Cop (Narc)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010.

1. #1 Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    A new semester just started at my high school, and there is this new kid. First day back, and one of my buddies was talking to him. Apparently the kid wanted weed. He seemed almost desperate and it was kind of sketch. My buddy calls up his dealer who drops of at our school, and asks to bring 2.5 (it was on for $15, and the kid said that was fine). So this new kid (and by the way, he even looks very sketchy, he is dressed like a gangster, but I guess what teenage kid isn't these days) pays for it all, and since we got it for him he smoked us up.

Later that day everyone was saying that they think that he is an undercover cop, and to not trust him, and so on. Me and my friend already suspecting it, went on high alert. The next day (today) the kid wanted to borrow my pipe to smoke up. I didn't want to give it to him, but me being all nice, did so anyways. Nothing happened he just pulled out some weed started smoking. While he was smoking in my pipe, my other friend tells me that he thinks that he is a narc, and to not trust him (basically already of what I heard). And then my friend tells me that he was told by the kid that he was from a local town. But the previous day the kid told me and my buddy that he was from this city three hours away. On top of this he was asking kids who don't even smoke pot at my school if they know any dealers and where to get weed. He also seemed unusually interested in meeting our dealer.

Basically he just shows up asking for weed, and he is very sketchy. He looks about 16-17 years old. I am not sure what to believe, most kids are saying he's a narc, but very few are not.

What do you think?

2. Don't hang around with him... Then watch someone else get narc'd on while you enjoy your weed! :hello:

3. cant you just ask him?

4. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't go near him; more than likely if he is a narc he is just tryin to use you for now to get to your dealer, but if all else fails then he will bust YOU for getting him the pot.

Any kids give any reasons for thinking he was a narc?

5. Ask him alot of questions. Be dead serious.

Say, "Are you a cop?" Watch his reaction to these questions. Ask a bunch and rephrase them. Also, ask him alot of personal shit. Like, what year did you graduate? Where'd you go to school? How long have you been out of school? (rephrase)

Use their tactics against him, interrogate that mother fucker.

6. Well he has a police badge as his belt buckle...

7. heres what they do... my teacher told me about a time the police sent in a narc as a transfer student, and the narc would go to parties and try to find people to lead them to the dealers, then they leave the high school kids alone and bust the dealers, etc etc etc.. he saw her at a bar drinking and he asked her what she was doing... lol burn...

8. #8 Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    Not really any reliable reason. They just said that he looked sketchy, and that he lied about his location. The kid told me he was from a town 3 hours away from here, and he told my other buddy he was from a town that is about 15 minutes away.

I am just really worried about getting caught. My Dad is serious for this stuff. He works with kids that break the law, and if he figured out that I smoke weed, he wouldn't be happy. Luckily, the kid doesen't know anything about me other than my name.

9. Just don't talk to him I guess, he doesn't sound like an awesome dude to hang out with anyway, cop or not.

10. You could always just say, "Sorry, dude, i know you're looking for a connect but i can't let you meet my dealer and if you keep asking questions you're going to have to find another way to get weed. He really doesn't like many people and i am not permitted to give you any information about him because he's asked me to."

If he stops hanging around you then he's probably just looking to bust someone, but if he continues to hang he might just be an awkward newbie.

11. guy-Ok, hey buddy, my friends tell me yourr a narc is this true?
    suspectnarc-of course not now let me get some pot from your dealer

come on now...

your in highschool? and this is in seasoned tokers?....

Uhm answer is dont fuck with sketchy people and you wont get fucked...

12. just dont have anything to do with him as far as weed goes... but dont just strait up ditch him cus if hes not a narc then the poor dude is gonna have no friends because of a stupid rumor.

13. Why even bother? Just don't hang around him? No reason to even take a chance in getting busted or getting your dealer busted. (now you have no connect)

14. Yeah hes a cop. Because theres alot of 17 year old narcs around smoking weed with other teenagers trying to get them caught.

15. i dont think hes a cop if youve seen him smoking lol. and honestly why would cops be sent in to pretend to be students just to catch a couple dealers... he probably asked about the dealers just because hes new and needs his own. people are paranoid these days lol

16. Fuck that kid dont give him an inch. You helped him now tell um to get lost.

17. Is that your excuse for me being a newbie smoker? Because I am in high school I can't be a seasoned toker? That is bullshit, I know plenty of weed, and I have been smoking for years, I am no newbie.

And I know not to fuck with sketchy people, it's not what I'm doing. I was only asking on your opinions to see if you believed if he was a narc.

18. if you toked up with him i highly doubt he is a narc.... but may wanna watch for other things he may have up his sleeve (robbing ur dealer with his boys or w.e) as you say hes dressd like a thug or w.e

19. Welcome to my sig.

20. Clearly you don't know much about narc's, but they are willing to smoke drugs to get to the dealers, and especially in my area, there is a lot of drugs, and the cops can't seem to bust shit, so it's logical to call in the narc.