Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover Cop (Narc)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Maybe he was an alien man :D

2. lmfaooooo ! :eek:omg i really thought dude in the vid wasn't an officer -__-
    so high i jumped halfway out my seat when he was like "get on the ground" or whatever. +rep to you man:hello:

3. If he actually smokes, as in you've seen him with your own eyes take a hit of marajuna then there is no way he's a narc.

4. Ask for his drivers licenses at that age almost everyone has a permit or DL or a least a photo idea.With schools most of the time its undercover polic.

5. Go with your instincts. Don't hang out with him anymore...

Anytime I think someone is a narc, after that whether they are or aren't they will always put out that vibe so its not even worth hanging out with them. This dude just sounds like a creeper.

6. Sounds like a 16 year old sketched out by another 16 year old.

7. You need to be careful who you accuse of being an undercover office now.

The lovely paranoia that comes with schwag is probably getting to your head, most people who inhale and get baked are not undercovers, they are not legally protected when they engage in illegal activities.

Just avoid him and cease contact, if he pursues you then tell him to piss off if you get too many bad vibes, if he still tries to get ahold of you then you might need to consider moving/changing your number.

Above all I wouldn't try to cause him physical harm, because he could just drop your arse right there and say you attacked him and you may never get justice.

8. my mom is a cop so i know a good amount about the law. HE'S NOT A COP IF HE IS SMOKING WEED. or he could be a narc and violating procedure. so even if in the unlikely event that he's a snitch, when you go to court you will get the case thrown out because he broke the rules by smoking, and that's called police entrapment :hello:

9. If hes been smoking marijuna with you then hes not a cop:rolleyes:

10. alot of times narcs are kids tryin to git them selve outta trouble so yes they can smoke. atleast around here they do

11. Lol pretty sure if he was a Narc he wouldn't be asking to smoke out and then actually do it. He would have busted the dealer or whatever right when he got the weed. Never really heard of Narc's doing stuff like that for small weed dealers. I'm sure he's just some pot head who wants to make new friends. I guess you can never been too careful though.

12. Fuck yeah narcs/cops that blaze it up lol...

13. just striaght up be like are you a cop because you hella seem like it. if he gives you a what the fuck are on about hes prolly legit. i doubt he is thow cops wouldnt let some one use a ilegal substance to find out high school pot heads. narcs are for the real deal not weed.

also if you realy start to think he is just walk up to him and be like kid ur such a meat that was a bunch of spices we were smoking since hed obviously be wearing a wire.