Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover Cop (Narc)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Exactly. Canada is pretty lenient on marijuana use so why would they waste time infiltrating high schools of all things to catch low level dealers?

2. I remember being in high school and rumors about this or that kid being a narc.

They never actually were narcs tho.. High school kid are just idiots..

I see a fight in this kids future.

"NARC!"
    "I'm not a NARC!"
    "Yah you are!"
    *fight*

3. yeah for real! this ain't 21 jump street!

4. You guys are just paranoid pricks. A new kid shows up in school, possibly with a bad past hence his reason for lying about where he is from, and he tries to make some new friends who share an interest. Sure, he might have been overly brash about it but accusing him of being a narc and ostrocizing him on a hunch is harsh.

5. When I went to high school I always thought this, but then figured it would be pretty damn obvious who the narc was. The youngest police officer you'd ever encounter would be someone who is in their 20s cause the academy usually takes 2 year or so. Even if they applied right at 18.

So if he is mad older than you guys, it's probably a fishy situation. Otherwise he's just really high profile and stupid.

6. lol i highly doubt police are goin in 2 highschools undercover but u never no

7. FACK the undercover, whether he is or he isn't doesn't matter. Just tell him to suck a dick and walk away. Why even chance it? There are plenty of people that move to a different place and don't get called "narcs" so why only this one?

8. he's still in HS... but, by the law if you ask a someone if they are a cop, if they are they have to tell you, unless its like deep cover shit. .... one of my best friends dad is a cop.

9. #70 purplenuggets, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    Read my post, brah. If the dude is a narc, then he wouldn't be an actual cop; just a punk informing to the PO-lice.

Couldn't be more wrong. Even if they did have to, then why would they ruin probably months of police work? Even if you brought it up in court, it would get brushed aside since the courts aren't really concerned about your individual rights and liberties (good ole' Constitution, eh?).

It does matter. The OP has already incriminated himself and his dealer. Remember that information goes directly to the pigs.

It's called a ladder scheme by LEOs. They catch low level dealers, use them to catch their dealers, and before you know it they have information about the major international suppliers in North America. The Feds would take over at this point (not too knowledgeable about Feds in Canada, I'm sure the DEA has its grubby hands in on it though.)

I've seen pretty hardcore cop shit go down at high schools in my area. I'm talking SWAT pulling pounds out of kids' cars. Large urban public schools are a hotbed for illegal activities and cops know this. The OP also said that his dealer actually delivers to his high school, which probably sparked the cops' interest.

I've been seeing a lot of just plain wrong information on this thread. You all need to wise up so that if you do encounter an undercover you don't get fucked by the long dick of the law. A word of advice: stay the FUCK away from CI's, they're are just bad news on all fronts. They will bring you down in a tailspin with them.

10. DO NOT HANG OUT WITH HIM. It's the simple. Never let a sketchy person know you smoke.

11. Did someone smoke too many pot?:smoking:

12. Give him a swirlie

13. dress up like a real legit cop one day and pretend to bust him....

14. i never said that that was weird, my buddies did. Read the post over

15. No, it was a spelling mistake, like I mentioned before...

16. If it's sketch it's sketch, dont go near him even if you think theres a chance he'll bust you.

17. My high school had cops and undercover cops there all the time. It wasn't in a bad area there were just a lot of drugs going through our school (mainly weed and ketamine). If your school is known for having a lot of drugs it's possible he's a CI.

18. My guess is that he is is a narc sent in by the feds to rat on people, seen too much shit like that go down, not to mention i have family in the police department.

19. The 16 year old kid is not a cop...

Tell me, how are you going to get a full time job at the age of 16? The legal age to work in police force is 18, however preferably hiring 21+.

Another thing is, why would they send a kid in to bust people selling eighths and quarters in highschool? Wouldn't they be on college campuses trying to find people growing to pay for tuition? Plus, a lot of 21 year olds are in college.

Paranoia does wonders. He's just the sketchy beginner that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Take him under your wing man, think back to your first days and how you acted trying to find weed.

Peace.