Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

disappointing

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by loopster, Feb 1, 2010.

1. You think that the government cares about your opinions? Or mine?

Read the entire C.S.A. and get back to me on that one.:rolleyes:

^^^Was that supposed to come off as a rambling, unintelligible grunt? Because that's all I heard.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ke4gkxMiIQ"]YouTube - PUBLIC IMAGE LTD DISAPPOINTED[/ame]

2. I've been stuck in South Carolina too long, I saw CSA and went "Confederate States of America"...er, what does it stand for:confused::eek:

3. The Controlled Substances Act, also known as "Nixon's Revenge".
    DEA, Controlled Substances Act
    To someone in the medical cannabis field, this is tantamount to saying the world is flat.

The DEA is much like a hybrid of liars, the flat earth society crossed with Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial.

Try to hurt someone with a cannabis plant? You'll be at it awhile, and may never succeed.

No medical application? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

What is a Homeostatic?:D
    Definition of homeostatic - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms

Cannabis is a homeostatic. Can we get it off schedule one now?

4. More like

(1) Schedule I. -

(What) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

(A) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

(Joke) There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

5. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco And Firearms exists to provide 3 known killers with the benefit of government sanctioning.

The DEA exists because Richard M. Nixon, a known criminal with an anti-constitutional bent, felt that the federal government wasn't intrusive enough, and had to play down the findings of his own investigative commission, which had recommended de-criminalization of cannabis, in 1969.

Not to say Wiki is an authority, but that tidbit is indisputable.

That Nixon was one funny motherfucker, and his joke lives on, while his ass rots in hell.

Eddy Lepp is doing a LIFE SENTENCE, because of the DEA and the CSA, in service of this fallacy, that cannabis has no medical use.

Isn't that funny in the land of the free?:(

6. I saw it in someones sig but I think the Adolph Hitler quote sums it up well

7. whats really disappointing is the fact of how many of us are actually being controlled, manipulated, and mindfucked into thinking that any use of a natural earth born herb is bad....
    i mean it just goes to show ya how much people really DONT like to use their own head, and would rather let someone else do their thinking for them

8. Yes, Hitler would have loved the Nixon quote:

This is what conservapedia says about it! Even the right wing hates this thing!

Every one of those drugs comes with a lobbyist, and a big advertising budget, and most of them are made less necessary, or can easily be replaced by cannabis treatment.

And they are all filled with side effects galore, some even lethal, and yet, placed on Schedule 4!!! Now that's a funny joke!:(

The American public approves of medical cannabis re-legalization, at poll numbers showing up to 80%! Even if that is too high a figure, I'd say that most Americans are being better informed about the issue, and with each passing day, the truth still shines, while the lies keep getting duller.

9. #29 tharedhead, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    The schedule system is a joke. It causes doctors to over prescribe medications which are quite dangerious, all because they are a schedule 4 and will not draw the attention of the DEA. Science perverted for political ends.

And now, some Keats...