GF won't let me eat her out!? How do i convince her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rubythered, Feb 1, 2010.

1. That made me laugh really hard. When he compares black chicks to white chicks it was also hilarious.

2. I dunno. I personally think penises are ugly and can be just as dirty if a dude doesn't clean it. Especially when he hasn't been circumcised, then he has to be REALLY careful cause he is more susceptible to contracting infections. At least vaginas are packed neatly inside of us women and doesn't hang all out like a dude's. Plus, you men are more susceptible to getting hit in the balls than we women getting hit in the vag.

3. I heard getting kicked in the cunt hurts just as bad as a guy gettin smoked in the nutts...

Probly a lie but w/e :p

4. Yes it does hurt. I've been kicked there. Granted, I'm a martial artist so I was kicked there and had a throbbing pubic bone for awhile. But that doesn't happen as often as men getting kicked in the dick/nuts...because they just kind of stick out there. I personally think getting hit in the boobs is worse than getting hit in the vag. I cried one time when someone hit me in the chest.

5. Hey I'm not hating on pussy, infact I love pussy...just think, that owning a vagina and wanting to have a child of your own blood means that thing is comming out of your you know what.....ouch and what a disguisting mess....then again pain and uglyness is the outline of anyone's life.

6. Didnt rly read too many other comments..

But it sounds to me she isnt satisfied with something about her downstairs. Just give her some time im sure she will get over it

7. lol:hello:

8. This!

You sir, are an idiot.

Hi, I'm a lesbian, nice to meet you. I'm a straight guy with a curious gfs worst nightmare....

Guys can get yeast infections...