weedstar + USA + customs = ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. See, this is exactly why I'd be so hesitant to order the GC RooR. I would just love to spend $550 to have my piece get stuck in customs.

2. I have a feeling they are changing the definition of drug paraphernalia. When you see etsy, drug paraphernalia is anything with a "carb hole, or a down stem" now lol

My letter actually refers to it as a "bong" and not a "water pipe" Which is why I feel the legal definition is changing

its fucking bullshit but thats what americans do.

There is no "obesity epidemic" in america, just a change in the definition of Obese. I hate this shit sometimes -.-;

3. whats that called? semantics?

4. Semantics is short for "Fucking Ridiculous"

5. Same. My confiscation sticker said Bong and it was worth $8 lol

6. Ordered Bong from Weedstar.com Jan. 11, 2011 and it's now April 2. I'll have to check my post office to see if it's there. Haven't gotten any customs letters.

7. Hey everyone. I ordered my bong in January and it is now april. I have just received my letter from customs saying that my 200$ messias illusion (what they said is worth $9.00) is in New Jersey. I can argue with them to get it back, but I'm not sure exactly what to say. Should I plead that it is a tabacco water pipe? Or should I present the fact that I have a cannabis card legally from my state CA? Any help would be appreciated on how I can fight this.

8. Some blind paralyzed guy must be smelling the glass and giving them a price based on that. Mine was "$9.00". Wtf!!!

9. I recently ordered a clay chillum from grass city. Took about a month to get here, and when it did there was a big U.S. customs sticker that said "clay pipe". Awkward in my rental office when I picked it up. Haha.

10. I ordered a piece from weed star on Feb 16. The shipped it the next day and sent me the tracking info. But my package never reached the states and its been 2 months. I called dhl and they said to contact weed star and they can put in a claim since the package was insured. Since it never hit customs it could not have been seized right? I have been trying to contact weed star to have them contact dhl for 2 weeks now. weed star had replied to me saying to make sure the post office can deliver to my address? Im guessing their English to German sucks because i told them it never made it to the states. IDK why customs seizes weed star bongs when i can go to the local head shop and they have 4 of them.

11. Customs stole two of my WS pieces. Sorry man. I think the term "weed" isnt protected by our first amendment rights.

Land of the free, indeed.

12. Hey man, hope your shit works out. I ordered mine in January (20th-ish I think) and it came to the states (customs) on the 8th.

Weedstar is pretty good about sending their stuff out, it just has problems getting into our country.

Don't blame them, cuz they have probably done all they could. When I emailed them they just sent me back my shipment number and stuff, which ultimately just told me that it had shipped.

So if I ordered in January and got it in April, you will probably still have to wait.

The agony of looking at an empty door step with no package, day after day, week after week, not knowing is something close to torture.

I'm sorry man, but with the way it's been going and the people I've talked to- odds are they will confiscate your Weedstar piece.

It really doesn't make any sense, like you say. I smoke weed and bongs all day with my medical card and walk around with shirts that say "Let's get lit," but DON'T BRING THOSE THINGS INTO AMERICA OH NO DRUGS ARE BAD.

Shieeeet pisses me off.

Probably wouldn't confiscate a shot glass or beer bong.

I hate this weezy discrimination!

13. ordered mine over a month ago from here and still nothing.

14. If you order from Grassscity I believe you have a better shot of making it through customs.

Could be wrong, but I think they might send it to a different state then weedstar.com.

15. Im deff not blaming weed star. Their glass looks nice and its affordable. I am actually mad at dhl. My package never made it to us customs. According to my dhl tracking it never made it off the boat. And yea its my fault for ordering a bong that says weed on it, now that i look back it was pretty stupid. Thats crazy that you got yours after 3 months. Must have been like Christmas morning, and in time for the 20th.

16. [quote name='kliff2004']people are so fucking retarded.

you don't sound as cool as you think you do.

puffer

17. My friend has had a WS bong shipped to him from grasscity with no problems. Just the risk you take I suppose. :/

18. Kliff when someone calls you an idiot and you 'like' it, you aren't getting anywhere...

19. haha at least he is able to take a cut up online and laugh it off..haha i was just noting that it was unnecessary to cut up on a Retarded person because that could be your son or daughter some day..or someone in your family.

PUFFER