weedstar + USA + customs = ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I ordered the Weedstar 4 arm downstem from Grass city and it came hella fast, no problems at all.

Gcity is the place to be.

2. Nice, nice..how much was that anyways?
    But yeah uh, how fast is 'hella fast'..maybe like..7-12 days? :devious: Hehe..
    And are you on the east or west coast? Thanks man.

3. It was cheap. Like around 30$. A little less I believe.

And definitely 7-12 days.

I'm completely impatient and it came fast even by my standards.

Seriously I want to say it was like a week. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it came the next week.

Also, I'm pretty sure people only say "Hella" in Northern California-

that's where I'm at :D

Also, I'd recommend the four arm downstem if you are going to use it vertically, either in a bong or precooler, because if it is angled then not all four arms bubble at the same time.

I'd say get a showerhead or something instead (if your downstem goes in at an angle).

It's a cool, cheap piece though.
    :smoke:

4. and you'd be hella wrong

5. Not HELLA wrong, but it did start here. I know they don't say it in SoCal. Don't hate!

6. ^lesson for you all, dont buy overseas during holidays....

and there are fucking assholes sending bombs and shit into the us and now customs has to work all day just to look for fucking bombs.... good shit random assholes that hate USandA just because our gov't is corrupt assholes.

7. lol how baked are you right now?

8. If you live in the US, don't order from outside the US. I don't have any specific experience with WeedStar Glass, but I've ordered from GC before only to have my package never arrive, but instead a letter from Customs that basically said, "Fuck you!"

I contacted GC customer service about it, too, and basically just got another, "Fuck you!"

9. Cool man, thanks heh. Yeah I'm in Az so if you're in cali then I'm totally hoping it'll be here in like 7-11 days :D. Apprecaited

And uh..is there some sort of holiday going on I do not know about lol?

And yeah man..that sucks lol :(..when did you order that shit? Because I know there was that shit going on with customs about two months ago..

10. Well tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me. I swear, if you get yours before me.... lol

11. that might actually happen lol (not to be a dick). now that airfreight has resumed, his will be shipped by airplane, whereas yours is stuck on a boat :( anything takes long when it's shipped by boat unfortunately. i had the same problem with a couple of ipod accessories i bought off some company in china that only shipped by boat and that took over a month to get to me without any customs restrictions.

12. Well that was actually to mumbles talkin' bout his customs letter and shit lol xD..
    But yeah man, that sucks lol :/..what did you order? Sounds like you ordered right around the time they were having trouble with customs or whatever all that bs was..

And LOL, If I get mine before you..hehehe... :devious:.

13. I have ordered a WS bong from GC and it did arrive. However you are basically gambling whether it will come or not, and I gaurenteed you GC will not reshipped everyone's bongs that didn't make it. I will no longer order glass oversea's because of this. But it's your money so do what you want with it.

14. You are correct in your saying this sir, and I will probably never be ordering overseas again lol.

15. How long ago specifically? Like nov/dec 2010? Or jan/feb 2011

16. ...so scary. I don't check my mail either haha, so I could be screwed AND waiting for a package that will never come...

17. Never happened to me. I was shipping shit fedex over night or regular airmail that whole time.

The snow around christmas slowed shit down but still took about 10 days for airmail and 2 days for fedex.

18. I ordered a WS Double Bubbler on 1/18/11 and I just received it on 3/22/11. I had given up all hope of it ever coming and then I got home and there was a slip from the post office saying it had arrived. The post office CLAIMED they tried delivering it on 3/7/11 however I never got any notices and I think they're lying about that part. In any case if you are having trouble getting your stuff sometimes the post office will try to deliver and if you're not home they take your package back to their center and they expect you to come pick it up. If you never get the notice that they tried delivering it then you can see how that will go, it will sit there until you take the initiative and find out if it's over there. That's what I did and like I said as soon as I called them, no less than two days later it showed up. I would call your local post office and find out if they have it, cause they just might!

Oh yeah I didn't pay for the tracking option either so if you paid for tracking you shouldn't have to do those steps, just keep checking your tracking number!

I hope you all get your stuff, waiting and not knowing SUCKS, trust me I know your pain!

19. My smellchecker was in fact confiscated by customs. I got the letter in the mail last week saying they have my bong

Its appriased price is 10 bucks XDDDDD

Glad I only payed 70 bucks for it.

Hopfully the one GC is sending me now wont get caught by them.

20. Damn kilff I'm sorry to hear they took your piece. How in the flying fuck is it legal for them to just confiscate something YOU PAID FOR like that? It's not even like it's illegal to have or buy a bong so what exactly is their justification for taking your stuff? That is really some BS man I'm so sorry for you