Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Striker, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Let me re-word that: I could probably study on a small dosage of acid. Though, my brain chemistry is rather odd. I trip out more on weed and focus better on acid. Go figure. o_O

2. I think studying is possible while high. When i reallllly do not want to go to class i smoke a little bit and it brightens up my mood and makes me focus. When I am high i feel more intellectual and more like i can understand stuff. Just make sure you dont smoke some shit that will put you to sleep though bro ahah

3. I do it all the time. I think it has much to do with your mood and the type of weed your smoking. I like to study when the weed gives me a clear, cerebral high. Just make sure you get good grades as much as possible!!!

Happy Steve.:smoking:

4. I had a friend in highschool who used to take a bong hit, then knock out all of his homework every day- AP classes, and the dude got straight A's. I tried that for a while and it didn't work out for me.

5. I always think that ill end up doing it... there just seems theres always something to distract me.

6. I smoke a couple times a day on average and I've got a 4.0, but I usually try to plan my smoking around my studying cause the 2 don't go well together for me. I get distracted too easily.

7. I think it's differen't for everyone, so some time when you don't have any crazy deadlines blaze and then try doing some studying and see how it works for you. I start school tomorrow so I'll try it later on this week once I get some homework (I hardly blazed at all when I was in high school).

8. If you're willing to study and want to do it...weed can get me really into it. Other wise if I'm sober I get distracted and bored.

9. the human brain is a mystery even to the most experienced neurologists know to man. This issue is as two sided as could be- it WILL be different from person to person. While I don't have much trouble studying high, others do, so it's absolutely subjective.:wave:

10. same !

11. I think it helps, you feel relaxed, you start to remember things from the past better, you think more slolwy, but more organised and open, if you know what I mean.

12. i cant do it do to the fact next day i wont reamber yesterday???? made sence???

13. I prefer studying while slightly drunk. To the point of a euphoric buzz, as drunk isn't smart. I may have a glass of wine Thursday night to help me study for my winter interim final.