Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Studying while stoned

• Please log in to reply

Striker

Striker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
So do you guys think it's possible to study for exams for college and still be stoned? or does it never really work out that way? What're your guy's experiences? :smoking:

Lakitaarii

Lakitaarii

Lysergic Acid Alchemist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
I geek out too much to study while stoned. I can't focus at all so I avoid smoking while studying. I could probably study on acid though.

Gremz

Gremz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

So do you guys think it's possible to study for exams for college and still be stoned? or does it never really work out that way? What're your guy's experiences? :smoking:

It worked in How High.

Striker

Striker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

It worked in How High.

Haha this is true! :P

MattForLulz

MattForLulz

ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıbǝɹ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 223 posts
Rule for studying stoned: if you study stoned you better take the test stoned

Gremz

Gremz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Rule for studying stoned: if you study stoned you better take the test stoned

haha when i do that i always do decent on the test but i can never remember any of the questions on it later

Addicted2Ganja

Addicted2Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Studying high doesn't work for everybody, I know some people who can't do it to save their lives. On the other hand I burn and learn and got a 3.4 GPA at a university last semester. Studying high I feel like everything is way more interesting and I just get into it haha.

Striker

Striker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Studying high doesn't work for everybody, I know some people who can't do it to save their lives. On the other hand I burn and learn and got a 3.4 GPA at a university last semester. Studying high I feel like everything is way more interesting and I just get into it haha.

Hmm that's interesting.. i'm glad to know it can at least be done :P

kcrenots

kcrenots

High Mode [ON]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts
well my highschool english teacher once told me that if you study high and take the test high you will get a high grade
i still have to test it thought

Wizard's Blood

Wizard's Blood

Poop Sock

• Bronze Member
  • 367 posts

Lo0n3yL00nz

Lo0n3yL00nz

Loon Da Goon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 592 posts
Only way i passed grade 10 math a few years back lol

Striker

Striker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Anyone ever take their driver's ED test stoned? hahaha that'd be awesome. :smoking:

Zr-01stamg

Zr-01stamg

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,524 posts
Study high worked great for me because i'd remember everything that was said some things i remembered by accident lol but the second i had to take a test it all flooded back. Then again i never have to study for anything :P

O and to striker^^^
I did take my driver test high i went to driver's ed high every damn day.

Striker

Striker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

O and to striker^^^
I did take my driver test high i went to driver's ed high every damn day.

Haha that's awesome. wish i woulda gone to more classes stoned in high school

kcrenots

kcrenots

High Mode [ON]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts
yeah me too i wish i could do that it feels different in college

Guest_ZenExMachina_*

Guest_ZenExMachina_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I've only gotten completely baked to study once, and it made me avoid the work haha. It took me a little while to find that once I have taken a hit or two, i get to a nice elevated feeling going and it helps me concentrate.

swellcat

swellcat

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've noticed that when i smoke a small amount, it seems to help me focus on what's being taught, read, heard, etc.

SpiceMadeOfLife

SpiceMadeOfLife

warp speed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts
I did for my history exam last term, I passed. its not really effective tho, its better to be sober whilst studying. Then after you rock the exam, then you can get baked :smoking:

hOoLiGaN xD

hOoLiGaN xD

@_@ screwed up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 976 posts

haha when i do that i always do decent on the test but i can never remember any of the questions on it later

I used to do it all the time, but only certain subjects. Like doing math high is just an all around fun time! On the other hand, when I try and read shit I tend not to remember it so well and have to re-read it haha like some people said.

However, I also find different bud affects my studying habits. Smoke a heavy indica and there's no way I'm getting shit done. Sativa is the complete opposite.

You gotta try it yourself though and see, studying high doesn't work for everyone!

Lakitaarii

Lakitaarii

Lysergic Acid Alchemist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
I wanna go to class stoned on 4/20. I just have to hide it from my professor because it's on a Tuesday this year. And my first class of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays only has 20 people in it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users