Chocolope Update w/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by XRAP, Jan 28, 2010.

1. upload em on ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting
    it can resize them for you, but the default setting 640x480 is huge enough for the boards. just copy and paste the forum code on here and bam!

fuckin awesome plant tho man, what kind of soil are you using. That thing is killlerrrr

2. #62 XRAP, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010

Thank You, that is the info I needed, You are not going to believe this but I am using miracle grow and it has been a pain in the ass, I did top her with a little foxs farm and some clay balls on top that helped the bad soil like dry spots water taking way to long to to get into the soil hydrogin peroxide helped in a big way with the soil, this is my first grow and I am now using fox farms for everything and am very happy! Yes she is grwing to be a pig. The #250 hps is the shit.

ps; I do use spring water from the dollar store that has a PH out of the bottle at 6.5 yummy...

I will go to that site and upload a bunch of killer pics stay tuned chocolope is on the grow.....

3. Shit is Looking Good Xrap !! Keep up the Good Work!!

4. Try saving them as .png that might work

5. Ok I will try that ......thanks.

6. I'm doing some cocolope too! Out of six, I kept a mother and the other "Jurassic Park" looking plants are growing fist size nugs in 5 wks. and I'm going still going 3-4 more wks.
    I'm Betting I get 1/4 lb. @ plant. Smile, Smile,Smile as Jer says

7. Thank You BadMan.....
    :smoke:

8. Very cool, can you put up some pics?:smoke:

9. cant wait to see more pics man im excited to get my chocolope going out side.