Chocolope Update w/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by XRAP, Jan 28, 2010.

1. #1 XRAP, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Picture 010.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 050.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Picture 123.jpg

Picture 124.jpg

Picture 125.jpg My first grow how does she look? The bottom pics are of her a couple weeks older
    Peace!

XRAP:smoking:

More pics of her right before I put her into 12/12 what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. SORRY: this should be in indoor growing just do not know how to delete or move it there?

3. Was so close to accuiring some 'lope beans but to no avail. Keep an update.

By the way Your plant needs some nitrogen ferts, just a little

4. #4 XRAP, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010

Thanks for the reply, bummer on the beans...what nitrogen fert do you suggest for my little queen?And thanks for the help, why do you think she need nitogen fert?I am first time grower and do not want to hurt this strain that I was very,very lucky to get.

5. Hey there, usually when leaves start turning a bit yelloe
    it means they are lacking in Nitrogen.
    But the pics might just make it look that way

6. She grew so fast I took her out of veg and she is now in her second day of 12/12 wet, what do you think no water for like 6-7 days? :bongin:

Attached Files:

7. dont starve her just wait till her soils dry then water

8. #8 XRAP, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010

Ok thanks.....

9. Well woke her up day 3 of 12/12 and she was looking pretty, so I took 4 clones and she grew almost and inch in the dark....what do you think feed back on my first Chocolope grow please?:smoking:

Attached Files:

10. A few nore pics of her a couple hours after she woke up and she is on the move.....:D

Attached Files:

11. Looks great man!!!!!!!!!

12. Slow down tiger...She looks just fine. Have you ever played Pinball?:wave:

13. #13 XRAP, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    Here are a few more pics and a few of her friends peace! There is a a little yellowing on leaves caused by my camera.

Peace

Attached Files:

14. So my brother...Tell me what the 3 small plants are? They look very healthy...:hello:

The plants in the Hydro dome...are they growing at all? Any root growth yet? :confused:

The flouros in your closet can be a lot closer to your plants...1" wouldn't hurt. :D

Did you move your Journal over to the Indoor grow joural? ;)

CHOCOLOPE is looking sweet and healthy :smoking:...keep up the good work and move those light closer if they plant can handle it...

Kakaa...see you soon.:wave: and bring that cloning gel and FFBB...Thanks.

15. Ohhh and check ou tmy Chocolope Grow...You can subscribe. I added new pics today...:wave:

16. New pics with my new addition 250 hps :)

Attached Files:

17. Very Nice...I hope you have a present for me...Kakaa:smoke:

18. #18 XRAP, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    :) will have everything mounted later today w/more pics peace...........

19. :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. Some pics day 6 12/12 and she loves the hps 250 the #150 hps I have is just a side bonus but is air cooled and hot....:bongin: any thoughts would be cool? And how do you think she is looking:smoke:

peace

Attached Files: