Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

crab meal fertilizer?

• Please log in to reply

killerbeese

killerbeese

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi guys, i am currently going over my 2nd grow but the last time i got lucky and all i had to do was bloom and theres not much to that lol. anyways i have 2 plants in 13 1/2 quart pots, one is 10inches with 6 nodes and the other ones only 5inches preatty small. I have been waiting on my new job since nov. i am one more month away and really dont have the exrra money to spend to help my grow =(.

The oldest plant has been growing for almost a month now.. it seams like it should be a lil bigger by now, growing it with a 400wattlight, .. So to my main question, can i use crab meal as fertilizer i dont have anythign else atm =/ i have just been watering them other than the stuff that was in the free bag of scotts soil my buddy gave me so.. Anyways I heard its really good for plants but i have no idea can anyone help me please:D

also i plan to start a journel soon so i cant get some pictures going.

joe_fresh

joe_fresh

Ultimate Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,569 posts
crab meal is good, Down To Earth Distributors - natural products for the home and garden

just go with the directions, or make some crab meal tea

killerbeese

killerbeese

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

crab meal is good, Down To Earth Distributors - natural products for the home and garden

just go with the directions, or make some crab meal tea

Whats this tea you speak of?

Yeah thanks, i worked in a small plant this summer that made it so i grabed a couple bags of the fine shell, i reamber my coworker telling me it was good for plants, but since i only have 2 plants i didnt wanna do anything to harm them withought knowing thanks again =)

Edited by killerbeese, 27 January 2010 - 11:57 PM.

joe_fresh

joe_fresh

Ultimate Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,569 posts
just look up organic tea on GC, its basically where you take the crab meal and make a "tea bag" with crab meal inside it, let it soak in water for "x" amount of time , then use the water to water your plants

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users